five.

The Pink Fairy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

five.

 

Minho widens his big, bulgy eyes as he is taken aback by the sudden lips attack from Pinky. He freezes in his spot as he feels his lips being devoured by Jonghyun’s soft and luscious pink lips. He admits this feeling is extraordinary and unable to be described in words.

What am I doing?

With realization, Minho quickly pulls off from Jonghyun’s attack and wipes his lips on his long sleeves roughly, almost wanting to spit anything from his mouth. He turns awkwardly to Jonghyun for his reaction but the smaller man is already fast asleep.

“Damn,” Minho mutters under his breath and then he feels his cheeks getting hotter and hotter.

 

*************************************************

 

Jonghyun wakes up the next day with a splitting headache, which he never experiences before. It feels strange yet it hurts so badly that he has to sit up and groans loudly. He looks around for some sort of help but seeing Minho sleeping on the dining table makes him confused.

Jonghyun heads over to the dining table and takes a seat beside him. He looks at the sleeping man intently, and wonders what had happened last night. He can’t recall anything except drinking alcohol and then he has no recollection of the change of events next.

“Why am I in pain? Why can’t I remember anything last night?” Jonghyun whines desperately with no intention of waking Minho’s up though.

Minho wakes up and opens his eyes due to Jonghyun’s noise. He stretches lazily as his back is partly sore for sitting while sleeping. He turns and sees Pinky looking at him.

“P-Pinky?”

“Wae?” Jonghyun stares at the taller boy. Minho shudders and looks away quickly.

“Why are you…strange?” Jonghyun asks, eyes not leaving Minho. “What happened last night?”

Minho whispers, still not looking at the pink boy. “You don’t remember anything from last night?”

“I remembered I drank and I have a splitting headache now.” Jonghyun complains. “I really want to know what had happened.”

“Oh,” Minho replies softly. He isn’t sure if he has to tell the embarrassing truth of them kissing. He is sure Pinky will freak out or anything. “I-I can’t tell you.”

“Why?” Jonghyun frowns immediately as Minho is making him so curious. “Tell me.”

Minho gives an apologizing look before he continues, “You sure?”

Pinky nods with confirmation. To him, Minho is being weirder than usual.

“You,” Minho gulps down his saliva nervously. “Kissed me.”

“Oh,” Jonghyun murmurs absently and then he realizes it’s so wrong. “Wait…I KISSED YOU?”

Minho gives an awkward nod and Jonghyun’s face turns as red as a tomato.

 

*************************************************

 

Minho goes out to the streets to get some supplies without bring Jonghyun because, one, he is still feeling awkward around the pink dinosaur and two; he wants him to get some res

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter