three.

The Pink Fairy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

three.

 

Minho tosses and turns on the bed, unable to fall asleep. Strangely, he is worried of the pink-haired boy for staying outside the hut for so long. He decides to coax the guy back to the hut.

He walks out of the hut and realizes Pinky is gone. He looks around with his perfect eyesight, to see Jonghyun walking into the trees.

Is this pink dinosaur crazy!? I thought he has an ankle sprain?

He quickly carries a lamp with him and follow suit. “Damn Pinky, wandering into the woods without a lamp or fire? How can you see in such a dark? You are seriously a lunatic.” Minho mumbles under his breath. Although he blames Jonghyun for making him so worried in the middle of the night, but come on, he’s a good guy who can look after the others.

The forest is isn’t safe at night. It is common for wild beasts to roam and hunt for possible preys, as they are nocturnal creatures. These beasts do attack humans as well. It is so dangerous that nobody dares to go into the woods at night.

Just as Minho enters the forest, he loses sight of Pinky. He panics for seconds and decides to venture further to search for Jonghyun despite of his safety. Pinky is new in this area, this whole town and he thinks that he is responsible for his safety. He isn’t sure why Pinky has to enter into the forest without a light source and how can he even see in the dark? This is so weird. He wants to shout out for Jonghyun but he fears he may attract unwanted attention.

He hears footsteps from afar but he halts when he sees three wolves back facing him. He hides behind a tree and then he hears a loud scream.

Pinky? Is that voice belongs to Pinky?

Minho bites his lower lip hard, he is scared of the wolves but for the sake of Jonghyun’s life, he has to save him. He walks slowly yet steadily towards the wolves but is surprised that those wolves are running away from Pinky after sniffing his scent.

“Pinky!” Minho hurries towards the man who is lying on the ground. “The wolves are gone!”

No response.

Minho tries to shake him hard.

No response.

Minho rolls his eyes. “What are you seriously? Even the wolves are scared of you. Are you even human?”

No response, obviously.

He shakes his head as he puts down his lamp and pulls Jonghyun up so that he can piggy back him back to the hut. “You are nothing but nuisance.”

Minho sighs as he feels a weight on him. The man on his back is isn’t very heavy. He picks up the lamp and walks home cautiously.

 

****************************

 

“Jonghyun!”

“Kibum? Is that you?” Jonghyun walks towards the familiar voice source. The red-haired comes over to him.

This is a dream, Jonghyun knows. However, Kibum has the powers to go into his dreams to interact with him since he can’t descend the mountain.

Jonghyun smiles immediately, he can’t believe that he can see his good friend again. He thought he would never see his friend again after losing his powers.

“Yah, how can you forget me? How are you doing?”

“Well things are tough here, I’ve lost my powers…” Jonghyun hangs his head low sadly. “I’m basically an useless fairy now.”

“What?” Kibum is astonished to hear that. Losing powers isn’t safe in human world.

“I fell off the mountain…” Jonghyun’s voice trails off.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter