two.

The Pink Fairy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

two.

 

Minho manages to catch a big, fat pigeon for his dinner much to his delight. The pigeon is considered big size, compared to an average pigeon he has been catching. However the fact that there is an unexpected guest at home would mean that he has to share his food with that Pink Dinosaur. He frowns slightly at the thought of unable to devour the entire tasty barbeque pigeon all by himself. For such a tall man like him, half a pigeon is not enough for his huge appetite. He will not be full with such little meat.

“Oh well, caring is sharing right?” He sighs softly as he wanders further into the forest, to check on the prey traps he has put up on few hours ago. He has to bring more prey home to sell and to feed the Pink Dinosaur. What if that Dinosaur has bigger appetite than him? Pinky looks like a vegetarian like a carnivore. He chuckles to himself as he imagines Jonghyun as an herbivore because he has a whole lot of grass and weed at the back of his yard to feed him.

 

Jonghyun finds himself worrying about his loss of powers. He has been chanting the codes and activating his powers for the past three hours and nothing has happened. He also feels painful in areas he has more serious injuries. If he has powers, he will definitely able to self-heal.

“What to do! Leader Onew hasn’t taught me what to do when my powers are lost!” Jonghyun grumbles as he grabs his pink locks tightly. He has never feel this stress before.

“Pinky, you are going to pull your hair out at this rate,” Minho reminds as he sees Jonghyun pulling his own hair hard upon stepping into the hut with his raw food. “You will turn into a bald dinosaur.”

Jonghyun let go his hands and uses his index finger to point at Minho accusingly. “What did you do to me?!”

“What can I do to you?” Minho glances at Jonghyun from head to toe and snickers. “You look like a puppy and a dinosaur. Not my type of prey to hunt at all.”

“I MEAN WHY AM I AT THIS STATE RIGHT NOW? WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO ME?” Jonghyun screams out loud. His blood has been boiling ever since this stupid human replies nonsense to every question he asks. How could one be that stupid that he can’t understand what he’s saying?

“You fell from the mountain, Pinky. Maybe your brain is damaged and you can’t trigger anything, if that makes sense.”

The fairy stares at Minho and ponders for awhile. “Oh, you’re right.”

Yes, it must be it. He has damaged his brain after a big fall and he can’t trigger or sense his powers. He has lost the touch of his beloved powers. But how is he going to get them back? By recuperating and resting?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter