four.

The Pink Fairy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

four.

 

Jonghyun isn’t sure how far more they have to travel to the nearest village. If he has the powers, he can even teleport there in a matter of seconds. It’s really bad that humans can’t fly or even have the teleporting skills. Travelling is sure a waste of time.

“We are nearing,” Minho concludes. “About another kilometer.”

“Hmm.” Jonghyun wants to roll his eyes but Minho can’t see anyway. He hugs Minho’s tighter and gradually falls asleep on the rest of the horse ride.

 

************************************

 

The horse enters the main gate and to the streets. Jonghyun wakes up to see many eyes staring at him. Indeed, the people in the village are peculiar; they are mostly black-haired and dressed similarly to Minho. It’s the first time Jonghyun wants to hide his pink hair badly.

“We are here,” Minho announces. He jumps off the horse first and then reaches out his hand to help Pinky to get down. Jonghyun stares at Minho’s hand, isn’t sure if he has to take his help. He isn’t that weak, he is a fairy-

Jonghyun jumps off from the horse and then his face falls flat onto the ground.

“Why are you refusing my help?” Minho rolls his eyes as he pulls the poor guy up. He examines if Jonghyun’s face is disfigured but luckily it isn’t that bad. He thinks Pinky’s face is quite pretty and it will be a huge pity if his face is disfigured- Wait, what? Pinky’s face is pretty? Minho is shocked at his train of thoughts.

On the other hand, Jonghyun feels his cheeks are heating up when Minho starts to caress and sweeps the dust off his face.

“Hello Misters, welcome in!”

Minho tips the shop assistant to bring his horse to their stable to wait for him while they are doing their shopping.

“What’s this place?” Jonghyun asks as he enters the shop to see many fine fabrics and clothes.

“A textile shop. Let me get you some decent hanbok. Your clothes are…inappropriate.”

Jonghyun looks at his clothes. It’s a shimmering bright yellow hanbok that is close to gold colour. He looks at Minho with puzzled eyes.

“Commoners aren’t allowed to wear gold colours, it is a form of disrespect to the King.” Minho whispers softly, close to Jonghyun’s ears. It’s kind of ticklish and once again Jonghyun feels his cheeks getting heated.

King? Who cares about the king? I’m a fairy-

Minho grabs a pale blue hanbok and shoves it to Jonghyun. “Try it on.”

Oh. This looks decent.

The light blue hanbok turns out to be gorgeous on Jonghyun. He looks more pure and elegant now. Minho smiles as he sees Jonghyun looking so pretty in that hanbok he has chosen. The pale blue is a great contrast to his pink hair…

Wait Choi Minho, pretty is a wrong word for a man…

“That’s good on you,” Minho tries to praise genuinely. “Let’s find a hat to cover your pink hair.”

Minho chose a normal straw hat and manages to cover the pink hair off. He knows that many people are staring at Jonghyun because of his extraordinary hair colour. He can’t let Pinky feeling uncomfortable by that. Pinky touches the straw hat and is pleased by the texture. He thinks it’s fun to wear a hat because fairies don’t do that.

After shopping, Minho and Jonghyun walk around the streets casually while Minho pulls his horse. “It’s getting dark, let’s find a place to rest.” Minho suggests as he spots an inn in front.

“We can stay here for a night.” Minho halts as they are now in front of the inn.

“What is this place?” Jonghyun looks around the exterior of the building and sees no fancy in it. It’s an ordinary two level high building.

“Is an inn for visitors to stay or rest after a long journey. You really don’t know anything?”

Jonghyun inflates his cheeks as he rolls his eyes. He feels stupid and is mad at Minho for laughing at him.

He’s so cute, Minho thinks. He uses a finger to push onto Jonghyun’s right cheek to deflate the air in his cheek. The pink fairy glares at the human.

“C’mon, let’s go. We are going to sleep together tonight.” Minho winks seductively and he pinches the fairy’s cheek on purpose. He laughs as he enters the entrance of the inn first.

“WHAT?” Jonghyun shouts, a bit shocked of what Minho had just said.

“Why are you still standing outside? Come in?” Minho yells from indoors.

The pink fairy groans as he fol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter