Chunji oppa

My Cinderella Story

 

‘Yo Master Chunji!What are you doing here?’Jack called.

‘As usual,’Chunji pumped his fist with Jack.

‘Seen L.Joe anywhere?I didn’t see him today,’Chunji asked.

‘L.Joe?He’s in one of the rooms,you know,doing that,’Jack winked.

‘Oh,really?’Chunji grinned, ‘With who?Some hot chicks?’

‘Ani,she’s an innocent girl,’Jack said.

‘Innocent?’Chunji tilted his head.

‘Yup,’he nodded, ‘She was wearing a big nerd glasses,go check her out in one of the rooms,’

‘Huh,sure,why not?Maybe he share her with me,’Chunji walked towards the rooms and knew right away which room was L.Joe in.That room was L.Joe’s favourite room anyway,and only L.Joe and Chunji was allowed to enter the room.

As he came nearer to the room,he heard sobs.

‘What happen?’he pressed his ear on the door.

‘No.Stop it,L.joe,please,’you cried but you’re too weak too fight.

‘~~~,I know you are the mystery girl,’he  blurted and watched you widened your eyes.

 ‘Ani...,’you whispered and sobbed loudly,’Please!Stop it L.Joe-sshi...’you pleaded.

‘~~~?’he turned the door and peeped in.

Mystery girl?

It was as if the loud noise made by the music becoming slower and he frowned as flashback hit him.

*!I forgot to lock the door!she realised and turned around, ‘Sir!,’but too late Chunji already opened the door and his jaw dropped.He gulped.

Right infront of him,a beautiful shaped slim figure with towel wrapped around her body looking at the mirror and he was facing her back but,suddenly the towel dropped.His eyes widened as you looked down and subconsciously,he whistled.You didn’t turn around to know who it was.You were too embarrased and you already knew who it was.*

*‘I guess I shall go now,’you freed yourself from Chunji’s grip.

‘Yeah,you should!’Yunji snarled.You looked at Chunji who looked as if he didn’t want to let you go yet,but Yunji already dragged him.You turned your back to him and felt that you need to go to the washroom.Chunji sneaked a glance and tried to remembered something when he saw your back.*

*Argh!’he shouted softly.He remembered your big glossy chest-nut eyes and his heart went ba-thump again.He quickly ran to his room and locked the door.*

*Ani!I should be grateful.Kamsahanmida!’you searched his brown eyes and stared in it.He,too stared into yours.He frowned as he tried to remember something.*

That girl..was her.And she’s right infront of me...his anger boiled as he heard you pleading.He burst into the room and yanked L.Joe back before he could do anything more to you.

‘She doesn’t want it,why didn’t you stop?!’there was a hint of anger in his voice.

‘Yah!Who are you?!’L.Joe looked at him and widened his eyes.

You slowly opened your eyes and saw the image of the figure.

‘C-Chunji-sshi,’you whispered.

‘Chunji!What are you doing here!’L.Joe stood up.

‘I’m..saving this girl from you,’Chunji walked and kneeled to you.

‘Gwenchanayo?’Chunji whispered softly.But you didn’t answer him,all you could do was crying.

‘Chunji!’

‘Shut up,’Chunji shot a glare at L.Joe. ‘Can you walk?’he turned back at you.

You tried to stood up but failed.You were trembling and as Chunji tried to help you,you flinched.

‘Guess this won’t do,’swiftly,he carried you in a bridal style.

‘Get out of the way,’he ordered L.Joe.And so L.Joe moved,watching Chunji and you went away.

Chunji,is it possibly...you like her?L.Joe thought.

‘Chunji-sshi,put me down,’you sniffed.

‘No,’he firmly said and walked through the crowd who was watching him carrying you,murmuring something.

‘They’re watching,’you whispered.

‘Doesn't matter to me,’finally he exited the place, ‘Thank god  I told my driver to stay.’

The chaeffeur quickly opened the door and Chunji placed you inside first.Then he sat beside you.

You were having a blank expression on your face with tears flowing down without stopping.

His heart aches as he watched you.You felt you eyelids drooped.You’re very tired,especially after you drank the water.

Chunji who noticed you felt asleep,carefully put your head to lean on his shoulder.He took of the glasses and watched your angelic face.

You really are her,~~~.I...like you.Not because of your face,but because of yourself.



 

The next day you woke up,you find yourself in an unfamiliar room.

But wait!I know this room.Ah!she gasped. Isn’t this Chunji’s guest room?Why am I here?

You remembered back the scene happened yesterday.If it wasn’t Chunji,you didn’t know what will happen to you.

‘Awake princess?’a sweet voice called and made you looked up.

‘Chunji-sshi.’

He smiled and walked into your room.As you stared at him,your tears started to drop.

‘Hey,why are you crying?,’he wiped the tears off with his thumb.

‘Gumawo,Chunji-sshi,’you looked down and felt sudden warm hugging you.

It was Chunji.

‘Gumawo for saving me yesterday from L-L.Joe-sshi,’you stuttered at his name and let yourself being hug.You need someone to comfort you and Chunji was doing it.

‘It’s okay,’he patted your head, ‘Don’t cry.Everything’s alright.It’s okay now,’he wrapped his arm around your waist tighter and your hair.

Don’t cry.Seeing you cry will only break my heart,Chunji sighed and kissed your head.



 

‘Just stop here,’you said.

‘Are you sure?’Chunji lifted an eyebrow.

‘I’m sure.Thanks for sending me home,Chunji-sshi,’and you got out from the car and walked away.

'Wait,'he opened the door and called you.

‘~~~!’he called and ran towards you.

‘Ne?’

He smiled and hugged you.Blushing,but still you hugged him back.

If only time will stop and we could just stay like this,Chunji smiled heavenly and pulled back.

‘Don’t call me Chunji-sshi,’he said and you tilted your head,blinking.

‘Then what shall I call you?’

‘Call me Chunji oppa,’he grinned.

‘Chunji..oppa?’

‘Ne,Chunji oppa.I felt old if you kept calling me Chunji-sshi,’he frowned his face.

You giggled softly.

‘Arasso,Chunji..oppa,’you smiled.

‘Cute,’he leaned closer and kissed your forehead.You froze as he pulled back.

‘I’m going now!Jja!’he waved and went back into his limo.He smiled widely from ear to ear as he watched you who was still frozing due to the shock,and your face was blushing furiously.

Guess I have a chance then,he chuckled.



 

How's this chapter?!

I hope you like it!

Thanks for reading,commenting and subscribing!

PLEASE comment and PLEASE subscribe!

As Always,

I LOVE YOU ALL!