Chapter 45

My Cinderella Story

 

After eight hours of waiting,the doctors finally came out.The doctor who lead the surgery came towards Teen Top to discuss.

‘How’s her condition?’Ricky grabbed the doctor’s collar.

‘Ricky,’CAP growled,making Ricky let go of the doctor.

‘Well,’the doctor fixed his collar back, ‘the patient had passes the critical condition and we’re already took out the bullet.’

Before all of them could brightened up,the doctor told another news, ‘But,we don’t know when the patient will wake up.She’s still in coma.Right now,we had sent her to room A 521.She is a lucky girl,the bullet hadn’t hit her lung.It was slightly under it,’the doctor then excused himself and left.

‘At least,she’s alive,’Changjo spoke up,breaking the silence.The others nodded.

‘You all should go home now.I’ll stay here.It’s my fault anyway,’Niel stood up.

‘Niel,you shouldn’t be blaming yourself,’Chunji said.

‘Yeah,it was all that bastard’s fault,’Ricky agreed.

‘Let me stay,’Changjo offered.

‘No,let me,’L.Joe looked at him.

‘Let’s all go home,’CAP decided, ‘All of us need to rest.The nurses are here to watch ~~~.She’s going to be fine.’

They nodded.One by one they went home.Niel was the last one to left.

Room A 521?he walked and found the room.

Here is it,he entered the room and saw you,unconciously laying on the bed.He sat on the chair beside you and gripped your hand tightly.

‘Babo,why did you protect me?I was the one who supposed to protect you.Not the other way round,’he mumbled as he stared at you, ‘Mianhae.Jeongmal mianhae,’he stood up and kissed your forehead.

‘I’m going first.I need to clean up myself.I’ll come back tomorrow,’he whispered.

‘Please get better soon,’with that he walked out the door.Before closing the door,he looked at you once again, ‘Saranghae,~~~,’he smiled faintly and walked outside.



 

It’s been a week since the incident.You were still in coma.Your condition had been informed to the school,so did the restaurant you’re working at.All of them wished you to get well soon,visiting you in hospital often but not as often as the Teen Top’s were.

As the end of year exams had finished (which you got A+ for your History before),they had nothing better to do except for watching over you.When Min Ah and Sherry was told about the news,they cried and quickly visited you.

Days passed.It was already two weeks but there was no changes.Teen Top were never getting tired of watching over you.Monday was Ricky’s turn,Tuesday was Chunji,Wednesday was L.Joe’s,Thursday was Changjo's,Friday was CAP’s while Sunday and Saturday was Niel’s.Niel had insisted on watching over you these two days as he felt he was the one who responsible for this.

But of course none of them cared to follow the schedule.Almost everyday they would turn up together accidentally and made the person in charged angry.

It was the third week now.Chunji,L.Joe and CAP had graduated from high school this morning.Girls kept screaming ‘Goodbye oppa!’or ‘I’ll see you again!’

Though they were acting usual outside,L.Joe smirking at girls,Chunji winking at them and CAP being cool but inside,they were really hoping that it was you,the one who had wished them congrats.



 

‘And the prince and princess live happily ever after,’Ricky sang as he closed the book.It was already late at night,but he still was there.

‘Fairytales story again?’Chunji snarled at Ricky.

‘Hey!Knock before you enter!’Ricky scolded.

‘Whatever,’he rolled his eyes, ‘Move,I want to sit.’

‘There’s another chair over there,’Ricky pointed to the other chair.

‘I know,but this one is closer,so move.It's almost my time anyway,’Chunji lifted his brows.

‘Hmph!’Ricky pouted and glared at Chunji.

‘Thanks,’Chunji grinned and sat.

‘~~~ ah,’he smiled sweetly, ‘Today,CAP,L.Joe and me graduated.My appa,gave me a car for my graduation gift,’he smiled wider.

‘Show off,’Ricky scoffed.

‘Ricky,buy me a drink,’Chunji ordered.

‘Why should I?’

‘Please?’Chunji made his puppy eyes.

‘Eww!Only me suit the puppy eyes!Anyway,I’ll go buy it.I want a drink too,but your money,’he held out his hand.

‘Okay,’Chunji handed a note, ‘Buy me anything,’he said.

‘Arasso,’Ricky skipped out.

Few minutes later.....

‘What do you want?’Chunji answered his call.

‘Ah...hyung,help me,’Ricky squeaked.

‘Help you what?’

‘Help me find my way up.I’m..you know,lost.Hihihi.’

‘Aish!You always lost!How many times have you come to the hospital?Where are you?’Chunji frowned.

‘I’m in the canteen of course.But there’s too many same corridors and paths,so I don’t know which one!They look all the same to me!’Ricky stomped his feet.

‘Just wait there,’Chunji hung up and turned to you,who was just unconciously laying on bed, ‘Just a minute.That stupid Ricky got lost,’he quickly left.

‘Hyung!’Ricky waved,jumping up and down.

‘Yes,yes,I can see you,’Chunji shooked his head.

‘Yo Chunji!’L.Joe came out of nowhere.

‘Why are you here?’Chunji lifted a brow.

‘The same reason you’re here,’CAP appeared,behind him was Changjo and Niel.

‘Why didn’t you just asked them to show you the way?’Chunji glared at him.

‘They arrived the same time you did!’Ricky simply said.

‘Can we go now?Niel already walked away,’L.Joe pointed at Niel.

‘Hey!Wait for me!’Ricky called.

‘Tomorrow’s ~~~’s birthday,’Chunji reminded.

‘Yeah,let’s just hope for miracles to happen,so that ~~~ will wake up,’Changjo prayed.



 

‘Remember,you have to get rid off her,as quickly as possible.’

‘But omma,how?’

‘Here,’she handed two pairs of the nurse uniforms.

‘Where did you get these?’

‘I have my way,quick!Wear this,’and both of them get changed,quickly ran to your room.

‘So,I guess this is the end of your life.Just few minutes before your birthday,’she glanced at the clock beside you.

‘Quick Lili!Before anyone else enter!’Mimi hissed.

‘Shut up!I know what to do,’Lili held out the pillow in front of your face and smirked.

‘After you die,all your wealth will be ours!’she snickered and slowly put the pillow on your face.

‘Not so fast.’

Lili and Mimi turned around.

‘O-oppas,’their eyes were wide in horror.

‘What are you doing?’Niel walked to her.

‘Just cleaning.Y-you know,we haven’t see ~~~ for a long time.We missed her,’Lili made an excuse.

‘Do you think I will believe that crap?’Niel glared.

‘I see,wearing nurse uniforms so both of you could get in here,’Chunji said.

‘Tell me,what are you doing here?’he gave them a death piercing look.

‘I-I,’before they could made another excuse,someone blurted them without her knowing.

‘Lili,Mimi,whydid you leave the door open?What if they saw what you’re doing?’your stepmom quickly closed the door,didn’t the notice the presence of Teen Top watching her.

Uh oh,Lili and Mimi’s heart were thumping loudly.

‘Anyway,did you already kill her?’your stepmom finally turned around and gasped.

Teen Top were staring at her in a disbelieving look.