A will

My Cinderella Story

 

‘So,we all guessed correctly,didn’t we?’Ricky furrowed his brows.

‘Thank god,we came in time,’CAP said.

Niel turned to Lili again,gripped her hand hard. ‘If she die,all her wealth will be yours.Meaning,her dad’s wealth actually belongs to her.You never told her this before.’

‘W-what?’she stuttered.Her hands were already red and sore.

*‘Once I asked you,had your parents left you anything?But you only said love.I didn’t mean it that way.I mean it to be..’

‘Wealth?’you helped him to continue his word.

He nodded.

‘No,’you shooked your head, ‘My father gave all his wealth to my stepfamily.So I was left with nothing.But I don’t care!Because I know,he loved me.’

Niel lifted an eyebrow and directly sensed something’s fishy.

‘Have you been suspicious to anyone in your stepfamily?’

‘No,’again you shooked your head, ‘Wait!My stepmom,she always forced me to clean the house,even in a tiny space,but she will never let me clean her closet.I’d always found it weird.She will always watched me cleaning her room,afraid that I maybe sneaked to see what’s inside.’*

‘You can’t lie to me,’Niel smirked and stepped towards her mother.He pulled her handbag and threw all the things out on the floor.Then,he bent down to take something.

‘Yah!What are you doing?!Rude boy!’she tried to slap Niel but L.Joe came to defense.

‘Stop it,old hag,’L.Joe grinned.

‘O-old hag?’she stammered.

‘What are you doing?’Chunji came nearer and asked.

‘Keys,’Niel mumbled.He took all the keys he could find and stuffed it into his pocket.

Once all the keys were in his pockets,he stood up. ‘Hyung,I need your help.’

Chunji just nodded. ‘The rest of you keep your eyes on these es,’Niel snarled and ran quickly outside,followed by Chunji.

‘What help?’Chunji asked as they ran.

‘Send me to ~~~ house.I need to find something.’

‘What is it?’

‘Molla.Just hurry.’

Niel jumped out of the car as they reached your house.He rummaged his pockets and took out a few keys,trying them one by one to unlock the door.When he managed to open it,he ran to search for your stepmom’s room.

Is it here?he yanked the door and the light.

Yes it is,he saw pictures of your stepmom’s.He tried to open the closet and as he had thought,the closet was locked.He tried out a few keys before succeed.

‘What are you trying to do?’Chunji entered the room.

Niel was throwing the clothes out from the closet. ‘Help me find something suspicious.’

Knowing nothing,he just helped and threw the clothes,finding something suspicious until-

‘PLAK!’something hard was threw by Chunji.

‘Is it this?’Chunji took the thing,a black file and handed it to Niel.Niel read it and nodded his head.

‘i knew it...’Niel muttered.

‘What is that?’Chunji snatched the file and read a paper that was in it.

It’s not just a piece of paper,it’s a will.

I,____(your father’s name) will inherit all of my wealth to my one and only daughter,~~~.She will officially inherit my wealth when she is 17 years old,right when the clock strikes twelve.If she was gone before turning to 17,her stepfamily then, will inherit the wealth.

It was a note that your father had wrote before he died.Another paper in the file was a proof that could proved you were the heir of the wealth.

‘Just for this,they wanted to kill ~~~?’Chunji broke the silence.

‘Let’s go,’him and Niel entered the car and went to the hospital.They brought the file along with them.

Both of them stormed into the room.

‘What happen?’Ricky asked.Ignoring the question,Niel held the file high,making the three of them widened their eyes.

‘You wanted to kill her,because of her wealth,didn’t you?’

‘W-what are you talking ab-‘

‘Don’t play dumb with us!’Chunji hissed.

‘G-give that file back to me!’your stepmom tried to reach for it,but Niel’s hand were high up in the air,which was impossible for her to get it.

Teen Top laughed watching her.

‘Ricky,how long will it be ~~~’s birthday?’Niel asked,not taking his eyes off your stepmom.

‘Not that long.Only 10 seconds left,’Ricky glanced at his watch.

‘No!’your stepmom gasped and turned to you.

‘Stop them,’CAP said.L.Joe pulled her from coming nearer to you.While Ricky and Changjo stopped the twins from running away.

‘5....4...’Chunji sang.

‘3....2....1’Niel continued.

‘0,Happy Birthday ~~~!’Ricky who knew nothing about the will,wished happily.

Chunji and Niel smirked at your stepmom. ‘Now,the wealth is officially hers,’Niel sneered.

‘And you’re going to prison,for your attempt to kill someone innocent,without any reason,’Chunji hung up his phone and smiled.

‘No!What about my daughters?’she started to tear up.

‘Oh,of course they’ll be under the juvenile’s case,’Chunji shrugged as if it was nothing.

‘But you have no proof!’

‘Oh yeah?Stealing nurse uniforms and pretended to be one was already a crime.And there were 6 witnesses here,and a security camera in here,if you wanted to know.’

‘Bleh!!!That’s what you get for always hurting innocent people!’Ricky stuck his tongue out.

‘Just kidding,’Chunji laughed at the three of them.

‘I didn’t call the police.But,you should do something for us as a favour for us not calling the police.What should we do Niel?’he glanced slightly at Niel.

Without a second thought,he said, ‘Get lost from ~~~ ‘s house.I don’t care where you’re living.Just get lost from there,and don’t you dare to show up your face infront of any of us that’s in this room right now,’he included you too.

‘How dare you threa-‘

‘We’re not threatening you.It’s the truth.You should be grateful we didn’t make a police report.We’ll give you at least three days to move.Use that time wisely,’CAP then gestured them the way out. ‘If we find you still living in the house,we won’t hesitate to make a report.You’ve got to remember,even though we hated to do it,but we,can just ruin your lives.’

‘What are you doing?Go!’L.Joe snapped.The three scattered away.

Changjo closed the door and closed his eyes,sighing. ‘Mind to tell us what happen?’he eyed Niel and Chunji.

They nodded and explained.Niel had told them that you once told him,you were left with nothing because your stepfamily had lied to you.

‘But...why now they wanted to kill her?’Ricky tilted his head.

Changjo smacked him hard on head, ‘What kind of question is that?’

‘They wanted to use her.None of them had guessed that this kind of thing will happen.So,they planned to use her until now.Unluckily for them,it didn't turn out the way they wanted it to be,’Niel said monotonously.

‘How did you know?’Ricky lift an eyebrow.

‘It’s obvious,’he rolled his eyes.

‘Oh....oh hyung,’Ricky turned to Chunji.

‘Mwo?’

‘Is it true about the uniform thingy?’

‘Well,maybe?I don’t know.I just made that one up.But,maybe it’s true,’Chunji laughed,so did others.But they abruptly stopped when they heard another voice other than them.

They turned their heads at the same time towards you.

‘Huk huk,’you coughed lightly.

They widened their eyes in excitement and ran towards you.

‘~~~?’Chunji called.

No answer.

Their shoulders fell. ‘Maybe,it was just an imagination,’they turned back.But Changjo kept still with his eyes almost popping out.

‘Yah,Changjo,what are you doing?’Ricky asked.

‘Her hands....twitched.’

‘What?’Ricky and others turned back to you again.

They waited and waited and...

Your hands twitched again.



 

Yay!!!Two updates in a day!!!

Thanks for reading,commenting and subscribing!!

Please DO comment and DO subscribe!!

But if you're a silent reader,I can;t do anything about it :(

As Always,

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!