Obsessed fans

My Cinderella Story

‘YAH!’ Lili ran towards you,took the broom from your hand and threw it on the ground.

‘What happened?’ you asked,looking concerned.

‘I heard from the girls that you talked to Ricky oppa!’

‘No, I didn’t!’you defended yourself.

‘Yes,you did!’she yelled and slapped your face.

You covered your red cheek and thought the right words to say so this fight will no longer continue.

‘He just asked me something.It’s nothing.Besides,I’m not that ....beautiful and worth it for someone to talk to,’ you said carefully,biting your lips when you said the last sentence.

‘Hmph,’she smirked, ‘At least someone knew her place,’she snickered and walked away.

I just knew it.The only thing thing to end a fight with Lili was to put yourself down.

But why did Ricky asked my the weird question?

FLASHBACK

‘What spell did you learn to repel Chunji hyung’s charming killer eye smile?’he asked innocently.

‘Pardon?’ you asked as you blinked many times.You didn’t understand why he’s asking a weird question.

‘Umm,I was just asking what spell did you learn- ,’he was about to repeat the same question when the teacher came.

‘Students,please sit back on your own seats.’Ricky looked at the teacher and pouted before sitting back at his place.

END OF FLASHBACK

When I think back about it,its kinda true.Why didn’t I scream like the other girls do?Aish,why am I thinking about this?you thought.

You continued to sweep the floor when you remembered to make dinner. When you finished making dinner,you quitely eat some of them a bit before calling the others down.Mimi quickly ran to the kitchen when she heard you called for dinner.

As she looked at the dinner,she pushed you causing you to fall.

‘Ouh sorry,I don’t know someone’s here,’she said slyly.’What are you looking at?Shoo!Go away!You’re hurting my eyes!’

You went into your room and looked at the right,which was your table and above it was a mirror.

You looked at it.

Once,when you’re a kid,you were quite chubby and your teeth were uneven;as the result of you eating too much candy.Because of that,when your father remarried,your stepsisters alway made a fun of you especially in school.They teased you loudly and had many clique with them.  

So,everyday,they’ll shouted ‘FAT!FAT!FATTY BOMB BOMB!HAHAHA!’ and ‘STAY AWAY UGLY FATTY!’

But now,you’re not chubby,thanks to all the work that your stepfamily had made you did.But I have no curve,you thought.As for your uneven teeth,you used your own money savings from all your part-time job to wear braces.

But I doubt that I’ll look beautiful even after I have these things off,looking at the braces and and the big glasses and also the braids.You’re used to everyone who had said you’re ugly which caused you to believe that you really were ugly.

 


 

At school

You were hiding behind the school when it’s lunch time,afraid that the Queenkas will bully you.Ricky seemed to forget what he had asked you yesterday,but you didn’t bother to remind him.

You glanced around.You were behind one of the school blocks,leaning against a big tall shady tree. The bushes that covered almost all of the places seemed to help you hide yourself.This was the place that you came here almost every lunch or what you called them;your secret place.You closed your eyes as you listened to the sound of birds chirping a beautiful melody. It was so peaceful here until you heard girls screaming and people running.

You hid behind the tree and saw many girls running after someone.Who’s that?you asked yourself as you narrowed you eyes.There were two figures instead of one running towards your direction.

As you looked carefully,you recognised them.They were Ricky and Changjo.What are they running from?You didn’t need to wait any longer for the answer as you saw girls running towards them.

‘CHANGJO OPPA!GIVE ME A HUG!!!’

‘RICKY OPPA!I WANT YOU!!!’

‘OPPA!GIVE ME A KISS!!!’

‘OPPA!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU THAT I’M WILLING TO CUT MY FINGERS FOR YOU!!’

Mwo?!you thought and make a disgusting face.You looked at Changjo’s and Ricky’s desperate faces.

Must I help them?Nah,none of my business.But,they looked pretty desperate.What am I thinking?But they need help now.Okay,okay,I’ll help them,you brushed your thoughts and looked at them coming closer to your direction.

‘I TOLD YOU NOT TO MAKE THAT AEGYO OF YOURS TOO ADORABLE!’Changjo yelled at Ricky as he was running.

‘HOW SHOULD I KNOW THEY TURNED OUT TO BE LIKE THIS?!!’Ricky answered while looking behind, looking at all the fans whose already turned to crazy obsessed fans,delivering a shiver to his spine.

‘Where shall we go now?’Ricky asked as they turned to right and stopped for a second. It was a dead end.

‘I don’t –AHHHH!!!’

Both Ricky and Changjo shouted as their wrists being grabbed and pulled by someone in the bush.



I decided to post 2 chapters today cause I'm not so sure that I can post tomorrow.Anyway,hope all of you enjoy reading this story and thanks for reading it.Please comment!!!Gumawo!^^