Helping Ricky and Changjo

My Cinderella Story

 

‘Who are you?What do you want?Please don’t kidnap me!Please don’t,please don’t!How much do you want?I can pay you!Please don’t hurt my face!You can never find another one like me!I’m one in a million,’Ricky shut his eyes and pouted when he begged in just a breath.

He only opened his eyes when Changjo smacked his head.

‘Ouch!Ahh!’he backed away when he saw you.

‘Don’t tell me you’re one of the crazy fans!’he squealed.

‘Well fortunately,I’m not.Please don’t make too much noise or your crazy fans will hear you,’you whispered.

You lead them to the big tree to avoid anyone saw you three and leaned against it.You sat between Changjo and Ricky.

‘Why were they chasing you both anyway?’you asked while looking at the birds above you.

‘Umm,you see,I did some of my aegyo and well,while I’m doing it,they asked Changjo to do some.So,I force Changjo to do some.He finally did them and I kinda over did it.’

‘You DID over did it,’ Changjo glared at him. ‘Mmm,’Ricky bit his lips and looked away,scared at Changjo's glared.

‘How did you do it?’you asked,interested to know.

Ricky and Changjo exchanged looks and finally looked at you.

‘Like this,’Ricky pouted,make a puppy eyes and his hand were moving as if he was crying. While Changjo just bit his lips and make puppy eyes.

Cute,you thought. ‘Okay,that’s enough.’

They echanged looks again and stared at you in disbelief.Now I know why Chunji hyung didn’t believe what he saw,Changjo thought.

‘Yah!’you looked up at Ricky.

‘Why didn’t you go ‘Kyaa~’?’he asked,lifting his right eyebrow up.

‘Mmm,maybe because I’m not that type of person.You know,not everyone will go scream ‘Kyaa~’ when you did your aegyo.Okay maybe most of them,but not me,’you explained carefully.

‘Is my aegyo not that cute enough?’Ricky asked you,pouting,looking as if he's ready to cry.

You let out a laugh. ‘Ani,it’s just that you know...’

‘My aegyo is not that cute anymore!’Ricky cried.

‘No,no your aegyo is cute,okay?’you looked into his eyes and smiled warmly.

Changjo saw the way you smiled,so did Ricky.A sudden warmth spreaded across their body.

They stared at you.You felt weird being stared and moved your eyes onto the ground.

‘Is there something on my face,’you asked without looking at them.

‘No,it’s just umm,the way you smile,’Ricky replied.

‘I know,weird huh?Got braces on my teeth.’

‘No,it’s pretty,’Changjo said after a long pause.

‘Mwo?’you blinked you eyes,looking at him,unsure of what he’s talking but still blushed.

Changjo looked away when you stared at him. ‘Nothing,it’s pretty...here,’pointing at the scenery infront.

‘Yup,it’s pretty.That’s why I loved it here.It’s my secret place.Oh yes,’ you gasped, ‘Please don’t tell the others about this place.Please,’ you begged.

‘Okay!But secret place?’Ricky asked.

‘Yes,to hide from the Queenkas bullying me,’you muttered and stared away.

You closed you eyes while listening to the birds chirping and opened them when you heard the bell rang.

‘We’ve got to go back to class!’you stand up and looked at them. ‘I’ll go first!The girls will get the wrong idea if you were right behind me.Bye!’you smiled and quickly walked to the class.

‘Bye bye!Thank you for helping us!’Ricky said,waving both his hands.

Changjo just smiled at you,for the FIRST time,you had seen him smiled in school.

‘She’s pretty when she smiled,’said Ricky,when you left, to Changjo.He nodded.

Its sincere and warm,thought Changjo and smiled again.



 

 

You’re in the library,studying.You didn’t go home yet as the twins warned you not to get home until its night.You knew what it means,they’re having a party-again.You walked to the bookshelves to find a History book.You always studied History as your History’s grade the one that made you always got number 2 in school instead of 1.

When you find one,you smiled.You tip toed to get it,but it’s too high.You still tried and jumped but still,you didn’t manage to get it.Until,a hand reached for you.

‘Is this the book?’a voice asked.



 

So,who do you think it is?Hahaha,guess guess!Thanks for reading anyway and please comment!