Chunji-sshi...

My Cinderella Story

 

You,Ricky and Changjo were walking together to your secret place when you met with Chunji.

‘Yo hyung!’Ricky called.

Changjo slightly nodded.

‘Annyeong!’you bowed at him.

Chunji smiled back. ‘Where are you going?The three of you?’he asked.

‘Going to ~~~'s secr-,’

‘Somewhere,’Changjo shot a glare to Ricky who pouted and frowned.

‘Oh,’Chunji furrowed his eyes and stared at ground when he noticed something, ‘~~~?’

‘Ne?’you met his eyes.

‘Your shoes.’

‘Waeyo?’you tilted your head.

He grinned, ‘It’s the same way I tied your shoes,’he said.

‘Yes,because I never untied them since you tied them for me,’you smiled gratefully.

‘Chunji-sshi,you...are very talented,’you praised him,making him blushed furiously.

‘Oh!Hyung’s blushing!’Ricky exclaimed while Changjo stared at him.

No,it can’t be,Changjo shooked his head.

‘Kaja,’Changjo grabbed your hand and walked away.Ricky followed.

‘See you again!’Chunji said and watched you from the back.

She seemed so familiar....



 

Ding Dong!

‘Get the door,’Lily demanded.

You quickly opened the door and shocked to see someone you never expected to come.

L.Joe.

‘L-L.Joe-sshi,’you stuttered.

‘Hi,’he smirked.

‘What are you doing here?’you asked.

‘Picking you up,let’s go,’he grabbed your hand and pulled into his black limo.

‘Where are we going?’you became alarmed.

‘Just follow,’he smirked.



 

*If you want to have more feelings during reading this,I recommended Lovey-Dovey,because I was listening to the song/mv and it kinda led me to this...hihihi,just my opinion....*

 

‘What’s this place?’your eyes widened.

‘Don’t you know?It’s a club.In fact one of the top club in Korea,’he grinned.

‘Mwo?!’you stared at him.

The place was crowded and lights shone everywhere.Some were dancing to the beat of the sound, some were drinking alcoholic drinks and some were making out.

You felt dizzy as people kept bumping to you as you entered the place with L.Joe.

‘Can we go out now?’you tugged L.Joe’s black leather jacket.

‘No way,’he smirked his playful smirk.

You followed L.Joe to the bar.

‘What do you want to drink?’he asked loudly,as it was too noisy in the bar.

‘N-nothing,’you shouted.

‘Come on,drink something,’he shouted back as his eyes went to watch some of the girls dancing wild moves.

‘J-just plain water,’you covered your eyes,preventing from seeing what L.Joe’s was seeing.

‘Okay then,JACK!’L.Joe yelled at the bartender.

‘Yo Master L.Joe!’he pumped his fist to L.Joe.

‘Who is this innocent girl?’he pointed at you.

L.Joe grinned evilly. ‘OH!!!’Jack laughed loudly.

You stared at them in confusion.

‘What do you want to drink?’he asked L.Joe.

‘A glass of plain water,for this pretty lady over here,’he nudged at you as you blushed.

‘Want to put it?’Jack grinned widely.

‘Please,’L.Joe winked and nodded.Just in a second,Jack brought the water to you.

‘Gumawo,’you said as you drank the water.The more you drink it,the wider L.Joe grinned.

‘Let’s go,’he grabbed your hand when you finished drinking the water.

‘Are we going out?’you asked as you massaged your head.All of sudden,you felt dizzy and felt like the whole world was spinning.

‘I-I think I have a headache,L.Joe-sshi,’you said.

‘That quick?’he asked as he led you to a corner that was full of doors.He opened one of them and pushed you in.

‘L.Joe-sshi,what are we doing here?’you fell down as your head felt heavier and you couldn’t think straight.’Ljoe-sshi?’you widened your eyes as he pinned you against the wall.

 ‘I...felt lucky that you liked me,’he his lips which made you blushed.

‘So...how about,we do 'it'?’your eyes bewildered to the sound of ‘it’ and as he leaned closer,his wandering hands began to rub your thigh.

 ‘Come on,don’t look away,didn’t you always dreamed this?’he said.

I do....you thought,but then you shooked your head.

No,you’re not that low to give up your ity,you shoved L.Joe aside but he was too strong.And you couldn’t see him clearly,your vision was too blurry.

‘I know you want it,’he leaned closer.

‘No...’you tears dropped and stared at him.

As soon as he saw your pitiful eyes,he pulled his head away but then shooked his head,No,she’s right infront of you!

And he began closer,ripped the sleeves of your clothes  and kissed your neck.

‘No.Stop it,L.joe,please,’you cried but you’re too weak too fight.

‘~~~,I know you are the mystery girl,’he  blurted and watched you widened your eyes.

 ‘Ani...,’you whispered and sobbed loudly,’Please!Stop it L.Joe-sshi...’you pleaded.

‘Girls always want these,why don’t you?’he hissed at you before returning back to kissed you. Unfortunately,before he could,he was yanked back.

‘She doesn’t want it,why didn’t you stop?!’there was a hint of anger in the voice.

‘Yah!Who are you?!’L.Joe looked at him and widened his eyes.

You slowly opened your eyes and saw the image of the figure.

‘C-Chunji-sshi,’you whispered.



 

Chunji to the rescue!!!

Sorry to all L.Joe's fans because of this chapter...

Don't worry,something good will happen....

@Truelove96 Thank you for reading!And do feel free to comment!

@CarmenL I like that part too!

Thank you for reading,commenting and subscribing!

 

Please comment and please subscribe!!

As Always,

I LOVE YOU ALL!