Confessions

My Cinderella Story

‘~~~?’Changjo called.

‘Ne?’

‘Can we meet this lunch?’

‘We,always meet during lunch,’you reminded him.

‘Of course,’he nodded.



 

‘Ricky!’

‘Hm?’he hummed.

‘Send this for me,’Changjo handed out the books.

‘Send it yourself,’Ricky said.

‘Please.’

‘Why?So you can be alone with ~~~?’

That’s the reason, ‘Aish,what are you thinking?’

‘In case if you wanted to know,I,Ricky,like ~~~!’he announced and looked at Changjo.

Changjo stared at him.

‘You’re kidding right?Why do you suddenly like her?’Changjo let out a laugh.

‘Because,’Ricky softened his gaze, ‘she’s cute when she’s laughing,she’s pretty when she’s smiling, her soft brown chest-nut eyes always melted my heart,she’s kind and hardworking and most of all,I felt comfortable around her,’he said dreamily and smiled.

‘Since when you like her?’Changjo asked.

‘I don’t know,’Ricky pouted, ‘All of a sudden,I like her,more than a friend.’

Changjo was waiting whether Ricky to burst into laughters but he didn’t.He sighed.

‘Why are you sighing?’Ricky asked curiously.

‘Nothing,but please hand in these books,beside Mr.Hoon wanted to see you,’Changjo silently said and left.Mianhae Ricky,but I'm going to take a step forward first..



 

‘Changjo ah!’you waved your hand.

He smiled and ran towards you.

‘Where’s Ricky?’you tilted your head.

‘Mr.Hoon want to see him.’

‘Oh,’you nodded your hand in understatement.

‘~~~,I want to tell you something,’he looked at you into his eyes.

‘Mwo?’

‘I-I know you’re the mystery girl,’he said.

You stared at him,with eyes widened.You wanted to speak,but no sound was heard.

‘And I want to tell you..I,I like you,’and your eyes widened more,seeing him blushing.

‘It’s not just because of how you look during the ball,but I think,I like you before the ball,’he watched you dumbfounded.

‘That Hoon guy!Always wante to see me because of stupid reasons!’whined Ricky as he walked to the secret place.

‘Oh?Changjo and ~~~?What are they doing,’he wanted to call your name out loud but he stopped when he saw Changjo’s serious face.Curious what both of you were talking about,he hid behind the tree.

‘I...knew you were the mystery girl when I saw you smile,’Mystery girl?Ricky tilted his head, ‘I think all of us,Teen Top already knew..well except Ricky.Chunji hyung,kept staring at you this morning as you walked passed us,while L.Joe hyung(you flinched at his name) was looking at you nervously.CAP hyung always seemed to be interested when we talked about you and Niel,he kept sneaking a glance at you.’

Mystery girl?Mystery mystery mystery..you mean THAT mystery girl is ~~~?

*I know that sparkling eyes belong to someone....but who?Okay!After I’m done,I’m going to ask her for dance and asked her!he thought as he went to the washroom.*

Familiar sparkling eyes...huh...Ricky quitely thought.She’s her.Babo Ricky!You’re the last one to know!Babo!Babo!Babo!he knocked his head.

‘They knew?’you whispered.

‘It seemed...except for Ricky,’he replied.

‘I knew it already,’he suddenly spoke and came out from his hiding place.

‘R-Ricky,’Changjo widened his eyes.

Ricky expression was not the same as before.He was no longer the cute and bubbly Ricky.But now,his face changed serious.

‘I just knew in fact,’he said.

You furrowed your eyebrows as you stared at him.

‘Changjo!You,like ~~~ too?’he asked.

What did he meant by too?you confused.

As if Ricky could read your mind,he looked at you with his dead serious eyes.

But then he smiled and soften his  gaze.He stepped closer and suddenly hugged you,making your eyes bulged and blushed.Changjo stood there with an unbelievable expression.

‘I..like you,’he whispered in your ears.



 

Omo!What will happen?!What will happen?!

Thanks for reading,commenting and subscribing!!!

PLEASE comment and PLEASE subscribe!

As Always,

I LOVE YOU ALL!