Smile

The Connection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The plane drops suddenly, making my head thud against something hard, my eyes flutter open

I remember faintly falling asleep on Yoongis shoulder, I also remember him brushing hair out of my face, but I must have been dreaming  

I look up and see Yoongi, He has an expressionless face, somehow in my sleep, I had ended up with my head on his lap. 

"Morning sleepy head" He mutters as he unbuckles his seatbelt along with mine "We are here so you can stop using me as a pillow" 

"You are uncomfy anyway" I yawn as I sit up, patting down my hair, I watch as people get off "What time is it?" I ask as I rub my eyes. 

"It's 4 am in Dubi time" He pulls at my sleeve as he stands up in his seat, He worriedly looks at the teenagers at the back "Come on we can't be late, everyone is getting off..." 

"Your legs are really bony...I hurt my head" I tut as I make my way into the planes walking strip, Yoongi keeps me weirdly close as I begin to hear the teenagers giggling in the back, his arm stayed behind me, guiding me out of the plane.

I imagine he doesn't want photos taken of him at 4 am in the morning after a long flight. 

"Yeah well I don't have a lot of time to eat" he shrugs, we walk into the centre where we are greeted by an ever-turning carousel, together we begin waiting for our bags, I cross my arms and open my mouth cautiously to make conversation.

"I shouldn't care and I don't, don't get me wrong" I pause as I pluck my case from the carousel, the weight of it making me stumble a bit in the spot - I instantly see Yoongi give a mischevious smile "But you need to eat, or else your body won't have enough energy"

"Point taken" He takes his case after me "I'll eat plenty on this holiday, Its supposed to be a relaxing time" We make our way towards the exit of the airport as our conversation also closes, as the sun kisses my skin I instantly begin to feel the battering heat.

I look up to Yoongi who had his eyes closed momentarily to enjoy the sun, I see his eyes narrow to the side to look at me, He sighs.

I imagine he was about to drop a clever comment, But he was interrupted by a man stood with a clipboard who called us all forward to listen.

I edge my way into the group, They all greet me with a smile "-Taehyung and Jungkook" The male who I assume to be their carer for this trip continues calling out names, he raises an eyebrow at me, obviously not expecting to see a girl.

"Yoongi and Hani" He calls out finally, I feel my heart thud slowly, I look over to Yoongi who seems unphased, he just continues putting cases in the back of the car.

"Awesome.." He clucks sarcastically as he gets in the back of the car, He puts in his headphones, not once looking at me.

"Can I not sleep on the couch?" I ask the guy as we all get in the car, he starts the engine, looking back at me like he's surprised I don't want to share with Yoongi. 

"I'm afraid not, we need to monitor everyone for security reasons" He smiles, yet I see him roll his eyes before he begins driving. 

If only he knew.

I sigh heavily as I get my camera out of its case, without thought I point the camera to all seven of the boys at the back, I take a photo of them all peacefully, Jungkook jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter