Vegas

The Connection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I looked into the bathroom mirror disapprovingly, residue makeup from the night before was still there - smudged all over my face. I don’t remember what time we got back in the morning, but I do know that this morning I had an awful bout of sickness, I’d blame it on the alcohol. I grab a few wipes from the cupboard and begin scrubbing at the lipstick that is across my cheek, my skin starts becoming sore from the friction.

“Long night?” Yoongi asks as he leans against the bathroom door, toothbrush in his mouth, he looks at me with an amused smile but continues brushing, outside of the bathroom the rest of the boys are rushing around to eat and get ready for the day ahead that they had planned, I un-invited myself to this as it was the last day In America before we went back to Seoul, I wanted a day alone.

I sighed and threw the used wipes in the bin that were an array of different colours, my face was partially clean now, except for the stubborn mascara that would not lift, I had ran out of remover “You would know right? You disappeared into thin air last night” I mutter as I splash my face with cold water.

“Oh I didn't leave, I just watched from afar, If Jungkook saw me with you it would prove his suspicions right” He strode over to the sink and washed his mouth out, I stepped away, wanting as little contact as possible “Of course you didn't think the way we act around each other was missed by them did you? They are not stupid”

I was speechless for a short moment, my arms folded across my chest, all I could do was sign and turn my back to him “That’s why you should stay away from me, I don't want to give them any false ideas, do you?” I walked away from the bathroom, back into my room - Taehyung had left early. 

I decided to change into something more comfortable, shorts and a tube top, I decided I would no longer care how I was around him, I had made my decision. As soon as we got back home I would be handing in my resignation and none of this would matter to me anymore, I put on my cap and shades along with my earphones. Before I left I decided to whip up some eggs and bacon, I couldn't help but turn everything I was doing into a small dance as I was lead to believe everyone had already left - Of course he hadn't. 

My earphones were yanked from my ears “Did you put these In to ignore me?” He asks jokingly, I feel his hands go toward my waist but I quickly dodge out of the way, squatting down to get a plate.

“That's exactly why I did that, but now since you are here I guess I have no choice but to listen to you do I, What do you want?” I ask, frustrated as I serve up my food, the pan clatters to the counter as he pulls me backwards a little bit, frustration built up in my chest as I turned around and shoved him away by his chest “Do I have to get a restraining order huh? Why do you think you can just touch me like that?” 

He chews his cheek, seeming overly amused “I am just continuing last night, you remember it right? You leaned in to kiss me, but before you did Jungkook came along” I scoff as he says this, letting out a raspy laugh. 

“I...right?” I raised my eyebrow “What is your point, we didn't kiss, I was just going to make another mistake and thank god he stopped me, I don't know what I would have done if I did” As I put a small bit of apple that was left on the side in my mouth I turned around to see Yoongi with the camera in his hands “Why are you documenting this?!” 

He let out a loud laugh as I tried covering my mouth whilst saying this “I want to have it on tape your confession” his laugh was innocent, happy, A sound I hadn't heard in a while. I tried getting the camera from his grasp “Stop! You are so weird with your camera” I jump up and knock it out of his hand, as it clatters safely to the ground I realise that I am inches away from his face, before my face gets the chance to turn a different shade one of his hands cups my cheek, pressing our lips together.

It was a sweet feeling, It didn't feel wrong, it felt just like you would imagine it to in your dreams, a buzzing feeling s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter