Prove It

The Connection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After packing up all of the makeup and putting it in the cupboard I stretch my fingers up to the sky in some sort of relief as I try and forget what Yoongi said, After all, he isn't the one that studied beauty. After all imaginary lip gloss isn't my thing.

I change into a white petit dress as I got foundation on my pants, there is a black collar to the dress and black folds on the edges of the dress. I walk out of the room in confidence that my work today was good despite anyone's comments.

I find them in the dance room, I watch them prepare themselves although they are all dressed up, I look in admiration at Taehyung who tries to do the dance moves without breaking a sweat that would inevitably ruin his makeup.

I then notice they are all making their way out, I straighten myself up as Yoongi reaches the door, I struggle with my conscience before I decide to grab his arm "Talk to me for a moment" I mutter.

I see him nod to the others as I push him back into the dance room, I close the door "I didn't put anything on your lips Yoongi" I turn to him, looking him in the eyes, he composes himself well.

"Are you calling me a liar Hani?" He tilts his head and laughs mockingly "Typical, you can't even take responsibility for your own actions"

I clench my fists "Listen" I walk close to him, close enough to see him breathe "Are YOU even professonal? You can't be that good if I hadn't of heard of you until now" I look coyly away at the window.

"Your playing this game now?" He suddenly comes close, his body brushing mine, I simply look up with the most disgusted face I can pull, He grabs the sleeve of my dress "Is this the cutest dress you have to allure me?"

"Allure?" I snort, slapping his hand from my dress "You are crazy, id rather flirt with a catfish" I scowl "Prove your professionalism to me, I haven't seen it so far"

"Fine," He says simply, He looks at my legs, I look directly at him and watch as his head gets tilted back in a snap.

"Look at the ceiling if you can't handle it, you dog"

"I'm not a dog, I'm just a man" He grabs my arm, pulling me out of the room, I struggle not to trip "For your own sake change your dress, Other 'dogs' are not so kind"

'kind' I laugh to myself a little before inhaling sharply "Stop changing subject Yoongi" I take back my arm and easily walk beside him "Where am I seeing this professional work?"

"Come to the concert, then meet me here after" Is all he says before walking off

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter