Professional

The Connection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the song comes to an end all I can see is them panting and sweating after dancing, my eyes are wide in awe and surprise.

“That was good right?” My uncle asks with a smirk and a raised eyebrow, I laugh nervously as I look at my feet, I look like a fool who is uneducated in the world of music.

“It was amazing” I pause, removing my headphones “I will admit, I am a bit shocked that I have never heard of them before”

“Well now you get to work with these amazing stars” He puts his hands proudly on his hips, looking at the group of seven like a trophy “Treat them well”

He turns off the set, leading me out of the room “I suggest you spend the rest of your day getting familiar with them!” He pats me on the shoulder before making a quick escape to his office.

“W-Wait how do I...” I curl my hands into fists as I go over to the practice room, my hand hesitates on the handle.
Before I even plan to open it the door swings open, masked boys making their way out in a hasty yet manner, I was captivated by their laughter I had not noticed one of them had stayed by my side “Are you coming or are you just going to stay here?” he spoke in a gruff voice.

I turn to face him, I choke on the air that I suddenly swallow in surprise “Yoongi right?” I try to compose myself but he just stands there, I realise that he just wants my answer “Yes, of course, I’m coming”

“Good, follow me then,” He says sharply, his hands in his pockets, he looks straight ahead whilst he talks, giving off an exhausted yet intimidating aura, he does not seem interested in conversation so I just begin to clench my fists now and again.

“I glad to be working for you” I blurt out as I see him putting on his black mask that conceals his mouth and nose that seem as if they are such a smooth, perfect shape “I hear you are one of the easiest to put makeup on”

He shrugs as we follow the cluster of 6 ahead of us, his hand escape his pockets to shuffle up his mask “Don’t get excited, I won't have you working on my face if you can't-do it properly” His eyes flicker over to me, I get the strange feeling he is concealing a blatant downwards slope on his lips.

“Don’t worry I am a professional” I bow my head, not wanting to seem as if I am boasting about my skills, as I mention the word professional he scoffs, his eyes appraise me.

“Professional i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter