Dubai

The Connection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I enter the break room to see all the boys dressed in casual clothes, Yoongi has his elbow on the table, his fist resting on his cheek. He looks at me as I enter, stifling a smile as I am confused, my face certainly showing it. 

"What are we all doing? No practice today?" I take a seat, brushing down my dress as I avoid looking at Yoongi, knowing all too well that if I do I'll become flustered.

"No, we are doing something much more exciting" Taehyung grins as he stands up, he shows me what looks like a plane ticket "We are all heading over to Dubai to record our trip and do some stuff for our fans"

"That's amazing!" I clasp my hands together and smile, looking at all of their excited faces "Am I looking after the place while you guys are gone?"

"Of course not, we wouldn't leave you here" Taehyung waves his hands in the air before pushing the ticket across the table "You are coming with us, as a thank you and welcome to the group"

My eyes are wide as I slowly take the ticket into my hands "You mean it?" I read the ticket, just to confirm that they were not making a cruel joke.

"Why would I lie to you?" Taehyung puts his hands on his hip "The rest of us are already packed, so you need to go home and do it!" 

Just as I'm about to complain that I live quite a mile away Yoongi jingles his keys in the air.

"I'm going to take you, then we will go to the airport" He gets up from his chair, adjusting the beanie on his head, his blonde hair peeks out of the corners "Come on, I'm not waiting around for you"

I bow to the rest of them who are on their phones or packing little things "Thank you for letting me come with you"

They all say their bit and wave me off, I then follow Yoongi out of the building, He peers back at me before pulling up his mask.

"So, are you excited for Dubai?" I ask him as I get into the passenger side, he starts the engine before he answers.

"Of course, I love countries built on nothing but sand" He rolls his eyes as we get on the road, I brush my hair over my shoulders, Ignoring his attitude.

"In all serious I can't wait to get there and take photos, taste the food and enjoy the heat" I see him peer at me, his long fingers thrum on the steering wheel. I smile to myself as I watch his fingers, I adjust myself to be comfortable in the seat, plucking at the sides of my dress.

"Are you playing the quiet game now? I can do that too, better than you dumpling" He harshly turns a corner, my body thrashes to the swerve, I chuckle at his immaturity. 

"At least I know how to make you talk now" I stretch with a smile as he grimaces, the seatbelt presses against my body

My eyes flicker to the mirror to look at his face, His eyes flicker from the road to me, not my face though, typical man. 

"Should I take the seatbelt off? Would it be less distracting for you ert?" 

"Are you taking requests now? If so maybe you can tighten the belt a little more" He smiles to himself, letting loose a husky short laugh. 

I roll my eyes and look out of the window to the building that we fly past "I don't know if I can deal with you for the whole holiday" I see my apartment building, Yoongi knows where it is since last night he walked me home. 

I would have thought things would have been different after last night. Apparently, I am being too nieve.

"We are all staying in the same house, all of us are splitting bedrooms though so prepare for that" 

I get out of the car as it stops, Yoongi follows me "so you mean id be sharing with one of the members?" 

"That's what I said idiot" I walk ahead of him, getting into the elevator, I press the highest number of the selection, Yoongi stands on the opposite side to me in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter