Just Go

As Long As We Happy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"N... nothing." Junhoe tried his best to stop looking at the beautiful creature in front of him. He tried to scrub his back and Jinhwan noticed it. "Here, let me." When their skin touched, Junhoe's heart became a rebel. Little did he know, Jinhwan felt the same. I hope he can't hear my traitor heart. Stop beating like a war cry.

 

They finished their bath time after helping each other with their back and Junhoe suddenly jumped into the bed. He snuggled into both pillows. "You'll catch a cold if you wear nothing." Jinhwan put a pajama set on the chair beside the end table. "Is that Hanbin Hyung's ?" Jinhwan shook his head. "I have two sets. I don't think it's polite to open Hanbin's luggage and get his stuff for you."

 

The idea of Jinhwan was full of consideration toward Hanbin, made Junhoe felt the jealousy flame again. But this sweet guy always thinks about how other people will feel about things. That is what makes him even more special for me. And this pajama is his, that's more important; don't ruin the mood, Koo Junhoe.

 

"Ah.. Thanks, Hyung." Junhoe quickly wore the pajama. "It looks much better with you. I had it once, but it is too big." Jinhwan patted both of Junhoe's shoulder. "You can have it. The color suits you anyway. Black makes you look more handsome."

 

"I am handsome with or without black pajama. Admit it." Junhoe gave a smirk and got smacked by Jinhwan. He did not even feel any hurt from it, because he knew Jinhwan never really mean it. "Sleep... Now... Lotsa things to be done..." Jinhwan yawned.

 

Jinhwan was a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter