My Type

As Long As We Happy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinhwan sensed something. "Okay, fine." He turned to Hanbin and said, "Sleep and don't wait for me, I have my key, this guy over here is kidnapping me." Hanbin wanted to disallow it, but Donghyuk pushed him to Bobby. "We're leaving !" And everyone shooed Junhoe, his voice could be heard until the next three buildings.

 

They went to the nearest convenient store and bought some drinks. "You want to talk about something ?" Junhoe stopped drinking his juice. "Hmm.. Well.." Their eyes were met. "I love you." Jinhwan was puzzled. "Yeah ?" Jinhwan poked Junhoe's forehead. "Run a fever ?" It was Junhoe's turn to be confused.

 

"Is saying I love you make me like a sick puppy ?" Jinhwan chuckled. "Nah, I’m just checking. But you're indeed a cute puppy." They stopped at the park, next to their hotel. "Don't you want say something ?" Jinhwan's head tilted. "Hm.. No ?"

 

Junhoe was not prepared when Jinhwan pulled his shirt and kissed him. It was quick, short and sweet. His hair smelled like a baby shampoo. "Happy, Lil' puppy ?" Junhoe was not reacting. "You never kissed me before. I was the one that initiate the kiss, the hug, everything. What was the kiss mean ?"

 

"It means I should be fair to you. I should show that I love you too. It takes two to tango. Let's dance together ?" Junhoe replied with another kiss. Longer, full of passion and still sweet. "Can you sleep with me tonight ?" Jinhwan stared at him. "ert."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter