Welcome Back

As Long As We Happy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh this is a good song, I wanna dance !" Junhoe suddenly got up and passionately danced. Sometimes he was checking out Jinhwan and after a few times, he realized his fairy hyung was not on his chair.

 

Where is he now ? Wait, is that Hanbin Hyung ? Oh, it's him. No, he's not with Jinhwan Hyung. So, where is he ?

 

Junhoe still danced while searching for Jinhwan. It would be less obvious if he kept dancing. A few minutes after that, Jinhwan showed up from another side of stage. He passed through Junhoe. Getting this as a signal, Junhoe wanted to try his luck.

 

Junhoe gave hints to Jinhwan to dance together with him. At the first, Jinhwan looked like joining him. But only for a couple seconds, before he walked away to his chair. Junhoe looked upset and awkward in the same time.

 

What's wrong with us ? Didn't he say we're good ? What kind of stupidity did I make this time ? Why it's so hard to love someone like him ? Should I ask him again ? Will he hate me more if I do that ? Should I just forget everything and let him go ?

 

Junhoe got back to his place and his head was full of bad thoughts. They finished the recording at a very late night and got back to the hotel after that. Everyone was tired, sleepy and did not want anything but a good sleep.

 

They could see fans were still flocking around, even at the hotel. Poor girls, they must be really tired waiting for us like this. Junhoe never thought they could be someone like this, famous in other countries just months after their debut.  "Oppa, are you okay ? Hungry ?" Junhoe saw Yu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter