What's Wrong ?

As Long As We Happy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junhoe was furious enough with Jinhwan's attitude that changed toward him lately. When an official camera was present, they would be lovey dovey like the script. After the camera was turned off or went somewhere else, Jinhwan quickly went away and made sure there was a certain distance between the two of them. It frustrated Junhoe to see his hyung acted like that.

 

It was never like this when we are not in China; everything was fine back then in Korea or even when we had shows at Japan. Did I do another stupid mistake ? Did I hurt him somewhere ? Should I confront him now ?

 

They were in The Remix recording right now and would have a break shortly. "Junhoe, what's wrong ?" Yunhyeong was poking Junhoe. "Hm ? Nothing." Junhoe was wondering if it showed too much on his face. This fool and traitor face. He could not even control his own expression, most of the time.

 

"Is everything okay ? Maybe you're hungry ?" Junhoe just stared blankly to the stage. Yunhyeong whispered something to Chanwoo and they looked at Junhoe with concern. Something was definitely off.

 

And then there was a break announcement. It is the perfect time to ask him straight in the face, told Junhoe to himself silently. Junhoe thought, he would ask Jinhwan about the bruise on his leg as well. What happened ? Why suddenly he got that bruise ? It looked like someone punched him. It burned Junhoe to think there was someone dares to hurt his beloved one.

 

Yes. His beloved one. Jinhwan was his. HIS. He was not even dare to yell at him. And then he saw Jinhwan was all alone, without the usual Hanbin Hyung clinging onto him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter