Apology

As Long As We Happy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ah, nothing, I think I hit something some days ago." Junhoe moved closer to Jinhwan. "Hyung, please stop lying to me. Please tell me the truth. Have you fall out love with me ? Is there someone else in your heart now ? Is it Hanbin Hyung ?" Junhoe tried to catch a breath. He was messing up everything. Why did he say everything in his heart ?

 

"You just accuse your hyungs, you know ?" Jinhwan frowned. "Hyung, I'm really sorry ! I shouldn't say it like that. It just... Please... just be honest with me." Jinhwan was moved, Junhoe had pride, and begging was not in his dictionary. "Junhoe, the time is up. Don't make Hanbin get worry because we're not back in time." Hearing the name that he disliked the most at the moment, from that lips of his adorable hyung, enraged him.

 

Junhoe wanted to get angry. Why did he bring Hanbin Hyung into our conversation ? Why him of all people ? "It's not our turn anyway, it's okay. Just answer me." Junhoe toned down his voice; afraid he would burst into rage and ended hurting his sweet hyung.

 

"Koo Junhoe, don't make me repeat myself twice."  Jinhwan was serious. Junhoe knew people were extra serious when they called someone's full name. "I'm not playing either. Please, give me an answer. Don't toy with me." Jinhwan shocked. "Says who that I'm toying with you ?" Stupid me, stupid and dumb, selfish, why Junhoe, why so brainless ??

 

"Ah, no... I mean... I... erh... I just..." Jinhwan felt guilty. He did not mean to hurt Junhoe. He snapped because this boy was acting up in inappropriate time. And he did not like to make everyone became worry for their disappearance. They were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter