The Business Joint

Always Mine ~ Wir Gehören Zusammen (We Belong Together)

 

Yifan smiled proudly at his brother as he was surrounded by well wishers. He knew Shixun had come a long way to become the person he is now. He had grown mature. Gone was the fragile teen that he once rescued in the alleys. He was no longer the broken Sehun-ie. It took them years to nurture their relationship. He learned to treasure and love his brother.  

 

“I hope that bastard sees you how far you have reached Sehun-ie” He thought bitterly as he remembered his brother 4 years ago when he found them on the alley. Sehunie was still carrying Taeoh then. His brother may not have shared the story but he knew his brother was terribly hurt because his lover has left him for someone else.

 

Now, here he stand. The future CEO of the Wu Enterprise. Aside from the EXO Corp, Yifan and his father had build Wu Enterprise as one of the biggest company after EXO Corp. Minseok, Luhan and Jongin also created Moonlight Entertainment, where Kim Jongin worked as one of the best choreographers in the country. Yifan knew that Minseok was so proud of his brother. He,too, agrees with his best friend's sentiment. He knew that Kim Jongin had been depressed since his unborn baby in an accident.

 

Yifan was lost in his thoughts when suddenly his husband had nudged him softly.

“Jagi, it’s time” he whispered softly as he led him to the podium. Yifan nodded softly as he hand signalled Minseok to be with him. As one of the members of the EXO Corp, he and Minseok had planned to let their brothers be the CEO of Wu Enterprise and Moonlight Entertainment. In that way, both heads of the family will be able to tackle more in EXO Corp. They knew both were not yet ready but with this step, it would help their brothers handle their business when EXO Corp is under the management of the heads of the Wu and Kim family.


 

Minseok felt his heart beating wildly in his chest. He was not sure how Jongin would react to him becoming CEO of the Moonlight Entertainment. His brother deserved it. He had worked day and night just to make the entertainment company grow. He knew Krystal would never agree to it. The woman wanted Jongin to have a more stable and bigger company.  Moonlight is slowly earning a name from the entertainment industry. However, this is not enough for Krystal Jung.

 

The Jungs were indeed ambitious and cunning. They were the leading fashion company after all. They were known both local and international fashion scenes. Marrying Krystal was never an option for his brother but he knew that they had to in order to save the images of both Jongin and Krystal. A one night stand caught by paparazzis in one of the best bars in Japan.

 

He heaved a heavy sigh as he followed Yifan to the podium.


 

Jongin wanted to talk to Sehun. God, he had waited long for this moment. To have his true love sitting next to him. He was sitting right across Sehun who had Asher on his lap. Jongin felt his heart longed to pull the other two in his embrace.

 

When he saw Asher for the first time, he knew that the baby was his. His son was a perfect copy of him as well Minguk looks like a copy of Sehun.  He felt a tugged as his other son played with  his own. Minguk smiled happily as Asher gave him his cookies. His heart soared with happiness as he saw his two sons talking and playing with each other.

 

There is no use denying that Asher Wu was not his son. He may not have the Kim surname but he carries the genes that his family possess. The strong piercing eyes, that bright smile and most of all the tanned skin.

 

There were so many questions circling inside his head but he knew forcing them out of the other male would do him no good. Now that they have met again, he will do anything to make things work. He maybe unsure of what he has to do but he knew that maybe,just maybe, Sehun would allow him to be with his other son.

 

The announcements were made and Krystal was not happy. Maybe he should have seduced Kim Minseok instead of Kim Jongin. Her husband maybe the CEO of their company but she knew that his company could not afford the life she dreamt of. She should have listened to her sister. Krystal wanted to travel the world and go shopping. She wanted to live the life of a princess. She was mistaken to marry Kim Jongin. A man with no ambition to dance. He can not afford to buy her jewelries and diamonds. Her husband was a measly choreographer of a small entertainment company. He maybe famous but not enough to live her lifestyle.

 

She huffed silently as the thought of her sister comes into her mind.

“I wonder where on earth Jessica is right now” she thought bitterly as she watcher her son playing with one of the Wu children. Maybe she should have married someone like Wu Shixun or Wu Yifan. Both members of the Wu family are handsome and pretty rich.

 

As announcements were made, invited guest had given their congratulatory applause as the younger CEOs had rose. Shixun looking blank while Kim Jongin looked very surprised of the announcement done by Kim Minseok and Wu Yifan.





 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hello. This is just a small filler for the bigger soon. This is really a slow burn angst. With some changes on the story and all. I hope you continue to support always on my mind.