Wu Shixun and Wu Asher

Always Mine ~ Wir Gehören Zusammen (We Belong Together)

His eyes widen as the familiar voice had shook him hard.

It cannot be!” his mind was screaming as he swiftly straightened up and saw Kim Jongin.  Sehun felt color has drained his face as Jongin was staring at him with mixed emotions. Sehun can see the confusion and the longing in those eyes. God! How long has he been dreaming of this?

He doesn’t know anymore.

They were so caught up in their bubble when suddenly Taeoh had tugged his pants.

“Baba, Taeoh new friend.Gukkie-ah” his son said as he grabbed the hand of the other child. Sehun looked away from his ex-lover and averted his eyes to his son and his friend.

“Hello Gukkie-ah. I am Taeoh’s appa. “he said softly to the child. He saw the boys beamed. Sehun looked up and tried to force that impassive look in his face. He smiled at the Kim family. He saw Minseok had that shock look on his face. Krystal was sporting that shock but yet haughty expression on her face. He tried to look away from Jongin as he bowed

“Good evening, Wu Shixun” he said he pat his son to bow and do the same.

“hello.  Wu Asher imnida”

 

Jongin’s eyes widen as he saw Sehun and his little companion.  He watched his brother introduce him and his husband, Luhan to the youngest Wu. His eyes lingered at Sehun. Gone was the boyish charm that he possesses. Sehun sports a blank look on his face. He had grown taller and his features had matured as well. He was no longer the Sehun he used to love.

“Is he married now?” He thought  as he watches Sehun joining in the conversation between the heads of the families. Jongin wanted to hold Sehun into his arms. There were so many questions in his mind but he doesn’t know whether which should he asked first. He felt his heart was breaking as he saw Sehun smiling down at Minguk. He felt a pang of jealousy as he watched Sehun and his son showering Minguk their attention.  Jongin tried to swallow the lump in his throat as jealousy and longing raged his heart. He felt Krystal looped her arms into his.

“Krystal Kim, it is a pleasure to meet the elusive Wu Shixun”  She said as she held her hand for a handshake. Jongin saw Sehun let out a smirk.

“The pleasure is mine,Mrs.Kim” he said as he shook her hand.

“Such a cute boy, Mr.Wu. Are you perhaps married?” she asked as Minguk and Taeoh were conversing in their little own world.

Yifan let out a chuckle as Sehun wince from her words.

“No. I’m afraid i might have to arrange him in order for him to get married” Yifan joked as he watched his brother rolled his eyes.

“Yifan-ge, there are more important things that i need to focus on. One of it would be Taeoh having a good future ahead” He said as he watches his son with love.

 

Sehun know he was doom. He had prayed that this day would never come to their lives. It’s not that he hates Jongin, far from it actually. But he knows that his ex-lover is happily married to the woman named Krystal Jung. Sehun sighed inwardly as tried to keep up with the conversation between his brother and Minseok-hyung. Somehow, Sehun was glad that Minseok-hyung pretended that they dont know each other.  He doesn’t really want to bring it up with his brother how he met Minseok-hyung, especially, Yifan-ge had been trying to convince Sehun to spill the identity of Taeoh’s father. He rather die than let Jongin suffer. He knew his brother had been raving mad about it for years. But he continued to be tight-lipped about it.


Minseok didn’t really know on what he should do. After four years of searching and watching Jongin become more and more agitated, they had found the person that his brother loved so much. Sehun had grown to be a beautiful man, no doubt Sehun may have many suitors lining up for his hand. Watching his brother looking at his ex longingly, he knew Jongin had not stopped loving the younger one. Jongin still looks at Sehun as if he was the most precious person in the world, just like he used to in the past.  Sehun was no longer the shy boy he knew. He had grown up well with the presence of his brother.

Minseok’s eyes darted over the little boy that was called Asher.  Everything in him screams like Jongin. He wonders if Sehun had been married and had been lucky to have his son look exactly like Jongin when he was little but he knows that it’s impossible.  Jongin’s son had died after the terrible accident that he and Krystal had been before. Krystal had to get a surrogate mother in order to provide an heir; there came Minguk.  Minseok watch his nephew and Asher played with the older Wu children.

Sehun heaved a sigh after he and Taeoh had excused themselves after Taeoh had accidentally spilled his juice all over his suit. He never felt so relieved to be away from the scrutinizing gaze of Kim Jongin. He had been staring at him for the whole duration of their conversation.

His ex-lover had changed since the day they have parted ways. Jongin had grown more mature. His shoulders are broader, his features are sharper. Sehun wanted to whack himself when he realized he was staring at Jongin’s lips every time he would share his thoughts on trade.

“God, I must be crazy for longing to feel those lips” he cringed to that thought as he brought Taeoh to his room.  He was glad that Taeoh had spilled his juice on himself. He heaved sigh as he realized he was holding his breath for the whole time.  He helped his son change his shirt as they went down to the ballroom. As much as he wants to lock himself in his room, he knew his brother wanted him there.

Indeed,Sehun had been hiding for far too long .