A Step Away

Always Mine ~ Wir Gehören Zusammen (We Belong Together)

Sehun watched Kai from a distance. He felt his heart was slowly breaking apart as the slightly elder male held her so close.

It used to be me,but it changed,Jongin? Wasn’t I enough for you anymore?

He tried to hold the tears that he had been holding on. It feels like yesterday when he used to be that person that Jongin used to hold, but here he is now, watching the person he hold so dear in his life holding to someone new.

Someone that wasn’t Oh Sehun. Someone that wasn’t him.

 

Sehun took a deep breathe as he slowly found courage on turning back away from the scene, a scene that he wishes to remember but a scene that was forever glued into his mind. His arms wrapped around himself,assuring himself and another being in him as they slowly took a heavy step forward, away from the man that he thought would be his “forever”

Sehun, this is for the best.

And Oh Sehun had started to walk away.

 

Kim Jongin stared at the figure that had slowly walked away as the woman in his arms continues to bury her face on her neck. He felt his heart slowly died as he saw the person who owns his heart walked away from him.

Jongin, you’re doing this for him. Always remember that. He reminded himself as he tried to brush away the tears that were forming in his eyes. He wanted to scream at himself for being stupid, for being weak but in the end, he can’t afford to see Sehun getting hurt because of him. his heart clenched in pain as he saw how Sehun’s shoulders were slumped, he knew the younger was trying to stop the pain in his heart. Jongin knew that this was the most heartbreaking scene in his life

He stares at the disappearing figure, slowly walking away

A month ago

“Sehun—please don’t leave me!” Jongin cried, pleading his younger lover, prying his hands away from his luggages.

“Jongin, when you cheated on me, i have forgiven you for that and took a blind eye on your betrayal. However, I cannot let a child be fatherless because of my selfish desire” Sehun said softly, eyes looking away from Jongin. Jongin felt his world fell down when he can hear the finality in Sehun’s voice.

“Baby, I don’t love her—I love you, can’t you see that?” Jongin begged, hoping that the younger would listen to him, hoping that Sehun would stop walking towards the door and out of his life.

Sehun stopped on his tracks and slowly put his bags down, Jongin felt hope crept into his heart as Sehun slowly knelt beside him. Sehun cupped his cheek wiping the tears away from his eyes, Jongin leaned towards his lover’s hands hoping that it wouldn’t be the last time that his hands would touched his face”

Sehun slowly kissed his lips, savouring every corner, memorizing every detail, kissing him as if it would be the last time that he would be doing that. Jongin can sense the unsaid words of ‘good bye” and “i love you’ thrown into one. Jongin felt his tears gushing down his cheeks as Sehun slowly parted their lips. Their forehead touched, Jongin tried to memorise the details of Sehun’s face because he knew, there’s no more chance that he would be ever be doing this.

They spend the night, memorizing every inch of their bodies, Jongin worshipped Sehun for the last time, he savoured every moan of his name and every touch that the other could give. It was a night full of heated passion and love. The last night that they would be together as one. A night that will become a memory in their mind.

 

The next day, Jongin woke up with a note and all he can do is cry his heart out.

Nini

I have to let you go, before this love gets the best of me. Baby, I have to. Be a good husband to her, be a good father. Baby, I’m sorry.

Nini, please never forget that

Du bist immer mein. Now and forever,

 

Sehun

 


Thank you teufelchen_netty!!! She kinds helped me with the German phrase. I was confused with Sie sind and Du Bist hehehe thank you.