Last Day - Jin

[BTS] One Shots

Today was your last day before your boyfriend had to leave for his world tour. Scrolling through Tumblr, you hear a knock on the door and then the door twisting open. " why didn't I lock the door!" You mumbled to yourself as you looked around for something that can be use as a weapon. "An umbrella." You whispered grabbing it and getting out of your room quietly. Peering over at the bottom of the stairs, the coast was clear. You carefully walked down with the umbrella ready to strike at any moment. So far you didn't encounter anyone. Sounds of rumbling from the kitchen caught your attention. Walking quickly to the door with your back against the wall, you looked over into the kitchen and a sigh of relief left your body. "Jin! You scared the out of me!" You said walking in and hitting him lightly on the head with the umbrella.

Jin flinched at the hit and frowned. "You're so abusive kitten!" He joked as he hit you back on the arm.

"I'm not abusive. You just can't handle me." You smirked looking at the counter of bags. "What is all of this?"

Jin smiled and pulled you close to him. "Our dinner date." He said wrapping his arms around you from behind.

You blinked turning your head to look at him. "What? I wasn't aware of this..I'm not even dress." You said looking down at your oversize shirt and pajama shorts. 

"This is a stay at home date. I want to relax." He said closing his eyes and resting his chin on top of her head.

A smile formed on your face as you felt a sense of warm comfort in his arms. "What's for dinner?" You asked leaning over to peek in the bag.

Jin let go of your body and walked to the opposite of the island counter. "We are having shrimp stir fry." He said as he took out the ingredients from the plastic bags. "With some alcohol of course." He said wiggling his brow at you as he took out the bottles from the bag.

You giggled at his silliness."You have a drinking problem." You teased shaking you head.

 Jin gasped putting his hand over his chest. "I don't have a drinking problem. I just love alcohol." He said the bottle seductively.

You scoffed and took the bottle away from him. "Well you need to cook so run along." You said shooing him away with your hand then opened the bottle and took a sip.

"You're going to drink that in front of me?" He asked looking at her with a raised eyebrow.

You nodded with an evil smirk and took another sip. "Mm so good." You said your lips.

Jin squinted his eyes then leaned over the counter trying to snatch the bottle away but failed as you moved it quickly. Jin frowned as he tried again. "I bought those for myself!" He said crossing his arms on his chest.

"For us.." You corrected him. "And you need to cook. When you finish cooking you can have some." You said as you crossed your legs and leaned on the counter watching him. 

Jin sighed and opened the bag of shrimp. He the stove and coated the pan with a thin layer of oil. Then lightly fried the shrimps to a toasted golden brown. He added some seasoning and chopped bell peppers as he glanced over at you. "Can you set the table?" He asked as he turned the stove off. 

You nodded and got off the stool. Walking over to the dining table you cleared off the junk and set the table with the silverware and napkins.

"I bought some candles too." He said gesturing to the bag on the counter as he prepared the dish.

You looked inside and took the candles. Burning it on, you inhaled the sweet scent of apple cinnamon. You peered at Jin plating the food and got two glass cups and the bottle of alcohol. Pouring each cup, you took another sip from the bottle and sat down dimming the lights before hand. Jin came into the room with two plates in his hand. He set them down onto the table and looked around.

"Something is missing.." He said then took out his phone and started to play a slow song.

You rolled your eyes as the music started to play. "This is so cliche..but romantic." You said looking at the food. The shrimp stir fry was neatly placed next to a side of white rice with some spinach leaves for decoration. "This looks really good." You said picking up your fork, ready to taste the delicious goodness.

Jin chuckled. "It tastes even better than how it looks." He said before eating a shrimp.

You smiled and took in the savory food. You closed your eyes as you melted in your seat. "You are right.. It's really good as always." You said your lips as you ate more.

Jin smiled and took a sip of his drink. "You are probably right..I may have a tiny addiction with alcohol." He said admitting his problem.

You chuckled and took a sip of your drink. "I can understand why you do though.. It's really good..." 


*  *  *


You woke up on your bed with your head pulsing. Closing your eyes again, you rolled over to the other side feeling nothing but empty space. "Jin?" You mumbled out as you fluttered your eyes open. You noticed a yellow sticky note on the pillow and peeled it off. Sitting up you ruffled your bed hair as you read the note. 

Good Morning Beautiful. I left a gift on the couch. 

You blinked at the note then quickly got out of bed, curiously. You stumbled a few times as your head pounded from last night. Making your way downstairs you see a brown furry bear wearing a t shirt with another note. You held the bear smiling as you recognized the scent of the shirt. Opening the note it read: 

I hope these will help you feel not so lonely when I'm away. Call me as soon as you finish reading this. And remember...I love you! <3