A Fallen Angel - Jimin

[BTS] One Shots

She was out cold, a pool of blood underneath the lifeless soul. Her eyes were wide open, shocked and terrified. My heart starts pounding, body trembling as I stared at her confused and afraid. I didn't mean to do it. She made me do it. It's not my fault, its not my fault, it's all my fault. She is dead, killed by the own hands of her lover. The person she thought she could trust, the warm comfort in her heart. All gone because of me...No, not because of me, but her. 

I, the one who killed her. Why? because of jealously that spread throughout my body. I envied her, couldn't bare see another kiss that fell upon their lips. Their laughter, their smiles. It should have been me, not her. I should have been the one who he fell for. Now he too will suffer, the guilt of him killing his lover. The trance will soon be over and he will be sober. Alive, filled with pain and suffering. I wanted him to be mine but revenge is sweeter.
 
Days have past. He looks so gloomy and lonely, almost makes me feel bad. I stood by his side and he gave me a weak smile. His dark black hair fell above his swollen, red eyes. My heart breaks at the sight, but I stood there strong as I held him in my arms. Tears fell off his cheek as he continues to weep. Mourning over his dead lover. His eyes filled with guilt and sorrow. His pale, sadden face stayed for days. 

It was time, the ceremony of her death. There she laid in the casket looking dead and cold. Speeches were held as they prayed a farewell. All dress in black, they gathered around. Women and men were shedding tears, being comforted by their love ones as the casket went into the ground. The clouds were dark and lively as it started to sprinkle in rain. Everyone went home but there he laid at her tombstone. I walk up to him with grieve on my face. Sitting beside my lover, I his back. He fell into my arms once again, weeping over his long gone love.

He loved her and not me. I destroyed him and me. The guilt was upon me, I could feel it, scattered thoughts running through my mind. I couldn't help feeling the guilt. I hurt him, but he hurt me... Why should I feel any sympathy? He deserved it, tearing my heart as he lead me on. I thought he was the one, until he had kissed her on the hospital bed. That day foreword I lost all hope. Anger rose through me as I seek out my revenge. 

*  *  *

It was a cold misty night. Loud music booming through the speaker, red cups in hands, the body heat of the crowd. I squeezed my way out onto a couch. He was there sitting down. His charming smile crept up as I sat down. We talked for a few moments before he grabbed my hand. Leading me up a stairway, he drank the rest in his cup and tossed it over the edge. Into a room we go that's when I knew. The smell of alcohol reeked in his breath. He pushed me down and took off his shirt. 

"I love you." He once said as he kissed me on the bed.

I tried to push him off but he was too strong. He held me down as I cried out, "Jimin you're drunk." But he ignored my words. Just then he loosen his grip and his weight fell on me. I pushed him to the side and sat up. Looking dead I shook him, but he didn't reply. He fell unconscious as a sigh came out knowing that he will be alright. There was a knock on the door and my head turned quickly. It was she who came in.  It was she who accused me for causing him pain. I stood there as she yelled at me. I tried to choke up words but all that came out was a broken phrase.

"I..He..did it.."

She shook her head and pushed me to the side. The ambulance came rushing out as they brought him to the hospital. Checking his system he almost had died, if it were a few more drinks he would have been dead. She was the first thing he saw when he woke up. He gave her that warm, charming smile and held her hand. I stood out of view as he pulled her close. 

"I love you." I heard as he placed a kiss upon her cheek. Unlike me, he said those words soberly.

*  *  *

Then one night I hid in the shadows as they strolled through the park. They laid on the cool, damp grass as they gazed at the stars. I walked into view with a smile across my face.

"Angel?" He said confused as he looked into my eyes. 

I shook my head and with one touch he was under my spell. She looked at me with terror in her eyes. I smiled at her then looked at him. 

"Take her to an alley and kill her!" I commanded as I floated into the sky. Watching him drag her, I made sure she knew why. Her death was slow and painful, it made me feel warm as her blood started to pierce through. Once it was over, he came back sober. His eyes were wide as he saw his dead lover flash before his eyes. He saw me with my black feathery wings.

"You're an angel?" He asked with a confused look in his eyes. 

I looked at him with a slow shake to my head. "A fallen angel." I said as I flew back up into the night sky.