Twenty-seven

Photograph
PURPLE LILAC - First Emotion of Love
 
 
Junmyeon wakes Eunjun up by caressing her cheek softly. His sweet voice rings in her ears and she opens her eyes. However, she closes her eyes again and pulls up the comforter to cover her face. Eunjun groans.

 

Junmyeon chuckles, "Wake up, darling. I told you we're going somewhere."

 

"What time is it?" She asks. Junmyeon glances at his watch, "9am."

 

Eunjun groans in the comforter, "I'm so sleepy! I'm not a morning person, Junmyeon." Junmyeon shrugs, "Well I can see that. But we really have to go now."

 

Eunjun pulls down her comforter harshly and her eyes widened, "Now?" Junmyeon shrugs again, "Well not now, I mean when you're done shower."

 

"Okay..." Eunjun gets up from bed and enters the bathroom straight away; limply. Junmyeon smiles as he walks out of her bedroom. After a few minutes, Eunjun comes out of the bathroom. She puts on a basic long sleeved white shirt and a pair of blue jeans.

 

She combs her dry hair, leaving it untied. She walks out of the room and goes downstairs.

 

"So... Where are we going?" Eunjun asks while staring at Junmyeon who's wearing basic short sleeved black tee shirt and a pair of blue jeans. He gets up from the sofa and walks to the kitchen with Eunjun.

 

"You'll see." He grins. Both of them takes a bite from their toasts and drink the milk. Eunjun swallows the toast slowly. She's not really fond of eating in the morning but she eats it anyway. Once they're done, Junmyeon hugs her waist, walking out of the house.

 

"Good morning, sir." A man says. Junmyeon nods his head and enters the car with Eunjun. The man shuts the door and gets in the driver's seat.

 

Eunjun frowns, "Sir?"

 

"He's my driver." He says. Eunjun nods, "Oh..." The driving is not long until they arrive at the jetty. The driver smiles, "Have a nice holiday sir... Mam."

 

Mam?

 

Both of them get in a boat and sit comfortably. Eunjun stares at him, "You're still not going to tell me where are we going?" Junmyeon grins, "My other house in a private Island."

 

Eunjun is speechless. She turns away and shrugs. She loves ocean and she loves being on a boat. Eunjun went for many adventures to Islands during high school so she's definitely alright with the oceans.

 

The journey took 45 minutes and they finally arrive at a beach, where there is a gigantic house right in front of them. Eunjun stares at it and asks, "Why are you bringing me here?"

 

"You told me you were bored, so that's why." He says. Eunjun frowns, "Don't you have work?" He shakes his head, "It's semester break, darling."

 

Eunjun froze. Already? Time flies so quickly and it's already the semester break. She has three more months until she's freed by her own professor. The house is enormous. Each room is spacious and everything is fancy.

 

Eunjun looks at a grand piano in a corner, "Do you play?" Junmyeon smiles, "I do. Do you?" Eunjun gives him a sharp glance to his sarcasm, "Of course not."

 

He chuckles, "Go on... Take a look around. I'm going to make a phone call." Eunjun nods and he walks away. She stares at the beautiful paintings on the wall until the hallway. Some of the decorations are vintage and some of them are modern looking.

 

She enters a room and her eyes are widened in fascination. The glass window makes a good view of the beach. Suddenly, she saw a flash of light and turns around. Junmyeon took a Polaroid picture of her from behind. He waves the picture and smiles to her.

 

"Beautiful scenery, don't you think?" He asks. Eunjun nods, "It's breath taking." Junmyeon pats her shoulder before turning around.

 

"I'll let you rest. Everything's in the closet." He walks away and shuts the door. Eunjun couldn't process his words at first but once she did, she widens her eyes, staring at the whole room, "This is my room?"

 

She walks into the walk in closet in awe. Holy spaghetti, there’s a lot of things in here. There are wedges, sandals, boots, high heels, flats, sneakers, dresses, tee shirts, shirts, blouses, flannels, pants, jeans, skirts, and many more. These must be his sister's. Whoever she was, she had a great taste in fashion.

 

Eunjun pulls out a flannel- which is really her style. She puts it back and walks outside of the room. Before she leaves the room, she saw Junmyeon from the glass window. He's at the beach and he's apparently just standing there, enjoying the view.

 

She goes down and approaches him. "Hey."

 

He turns to his side and smiles, "I thought you're going to sleep." Eunjun shakes her head, "I don't think I need a sleep right now."

 

Junmyeon smiles and turns his gaze to the sea again. Eunjun feels really calm and her stress is released. She feels at ease now. "Thank you."

 

Junmyeon frowns, "For what?" Eunjun smiles shyly, "For bringing me here. It's really beautiful here." He smiles, "Anything for you."

 

Anything for me? Eunjun mentally frowns.

 

"Do you have your phone with you?" Eunjun asks. Junmyeon frowns in confusion but he answers it anyway, "No... Why?"

 

She shakes her head, "Just asking." After a few seconds, she turns around walking towards the house. Junmyeon's about to turn around when Eunjun runs towards him and pushes him into the water. Eunjun laughs when he falls on his in the warm water. Junmyeon stares at her in disbelieve.

 

"I've always wanted to do that to someone, I'm sorry!" She clasps her hands together but she's still laughing. Junmyeon smiles to the sweet voice of her laugh. He gets out of the water, "I'll get you."

 

Eunjun backs away, "Maybe next time... Eek!" Junmyeon takes her body, grabbing her by the waist slightly picking her up. He throws her body into the water, making her soaking wet. She fixes her hair and stares at him, "What the hell?!"

 

Junmyeon laughs, "You did it to me first." Eunjun splashes the water to him in annoyance. Junmyeon shrugs and walks away. Eunjun stares at him with wide eyes. Is he going to leave me here just like that?

 

"Have fun, darling!" Junmyeon says but he didn't look back. He pulls out his shirt, revealing his pale and muscular body. Eunjun blushes but she shrugs it off. She runs towards him and pulls him back into the water, "Not without you babe!"

 

It was sarcasm, but Junmyeon likes it. His smile fades when he's pulled into the water again. His eyes darted on Eunjun's body. She's wearing a white shirt and it reveals her black bra and her belly button. Eunjun on the other hand is staring at his abs, realising how strong his body looks.

 

They're both staring at each other wet bodies. Junmyeon walks towards her and clasps her cheeks with his hands. He presses his lips on hers and they're feeling the salty water on each other's lips. Eunjun unconsciously places her hands on his chest, replying his kiss.

 

The kiss is simple but the passion he puts in it makes it feel better. The way Junmyeon pushes her head to deepen the kiss makes her shiver. They broke the kiss and stare at each other. Eunjun blushes and quickly looks down. Junmyeon smiles, "Are you embarrassed?"

 

Eunjun nods vigorously and backs away. "Do we just... Get into your house like this?" Junmyeon grins, "We don't have any choice."

 

They get into the house and enter their own rooms. Eunjun enter the bathroom and shuts the door quickly. She places her palm to her heart, feeling the fast heartbeat. The feeling is weird and she's uncertain with it. The feeling is so familiar yet so different. It's like the first time she had a crush on the professor but it's completely different.

 

It is not love. The way he made me feel was just like love. But it's not.

 

Or was it?

 
Author's Notes
Thank you for reading this chapter!
0Y0Lz4y.gif