Two

Photograph
ORANGE LILY - Negative Desire, Passion, Hatred
 
 
The whole school is quite noisy with the news of Kim Yujin's disappearance. Eunjun sits beside Tzuyu and she greets Eunjun with a grin.

 

"Eunjun-ssi."

 

Eunjun nods, "Tzuyu-ssi."

 

"Have you checked the school out? If you haven't, I could bring you on tour if you want to." She smiles. Eunjun shakes her head, "Not yet... I would love to."

 

Tzuyu smiles, "Awesome."

 

Mr Kim walks in the theatre room and opens up his laptop, "Hi, good morning. Is everyone here?"

 

And that time, Sehun gets in the room. Mr Kim stares at him and shrugs, "Yup... Everyone's here." He smiles as his students laugh.

 

Eunjun looks away when Sehun glances at while he's climbing on the steps. Sehun walks towards his seat which is at the end of the room.

 

Mr Kim then inhales, "So as we've all heard... Our fellow Kim Yujin is missing since a week ago. Let's hope and pray for the best."

 

The students are whispering to each other and Eunjun takes the chance to ask Tzuyu, "Who's Yujin?"

 

"She's in this class too. The last time she's seen was... Here... Then she went home and that's all. Her mother called yesterday, saying that Yujin hasn't come home since a week ago. She probably ran from home or... Kidnapped."

 

Eunjun nods, "How does she looks like?" Tzuyu taps her chin, "There is last year's class photo on the board. She's very pretty. I'll show which one is her after class."

 

Time moves and the class finally over. Tzuyu gets up but then her stationeries fell since she forgot to zip her pencil case. "."

 

Eunjun crouches and helps her to pick up her stuffs. Tzuyu sighs while chuckling, "Thanks. I was so careless."

 

Tzuyu's about to grab her pen when someone steps on it. Her pen flew a little farther when the black high heels stepped on it just now. Tzuyu looks up and see the infamous Park Choa.

 

"Oops." Choa pouts and then smiles annoyingly, along with her two other friends. Tzuyu scoffs as the three of them are out of sight.

 

Choa looks at Mr Kim and smiles, "Girls, you go first. I have something to do." Her friends nod and go out of the room. She fixes her hair and walks towards the lecturer, "Mr Kim..."

 

He looks at her, "Choa-ssi."

 

"Mr Kim... Can we talk about my submission?" She asks and he nods, "What is it?"

 

"What do you think of my photo?"

 

"Your photo's fine." He smiles. Choa leans to his desk, "Just fine?" Mr Kim frowns, "Well... I can't judge neither your photo nor anyone's... Yet. Unless everyone's submitted their photos. From there, I can finally shortlist and judge them."

 

Choa sighs softly, "Seonsangnim... You know who you can choose to be the winner..."

 

"Sorry?"

 

"I'll be the perfect winner, seonsangnim... No doubt about it. I can assure you that." Choa stares at him, slowly leaning closer towards him. Mr Kim backs away slowly, "I'm afraid I have to be fair, Miss Park."

 

Choa's expression turns sour. Suddenly, she smirks, "I'm afraid my father could destroy you and your career, Mr Kim."

 

Of course, Park Choa. The daughter of the second most incredible photographer.

 

Mr Kim sighs, "Choa... I know your father is an excellent photographer. But remember, I'm still on top of the list before your father."

 

Choa's expression changes again. She never thought the angel-like lecturer could be stern. Mr Kim emphasis, "I am still the best photographer, Choa."

 

Choa scoffs and walks away quickly.

 

Mr Kim sighs in relief. He looks down while shaking his head and he suddenly looks up when he heard laughter.

 

"Ouch!"

 

"I'm sorry!"

 

"Hahahaha, it's alright."

 

"That hurts though."

 

Mr Kim frowns, "Tzuyu? Eunjun?"

 

The girls stare each other and then stare at the lecturer at the same time. Tzuyu grins, "Hi seonsangnim. We're searching for my pen, don't bother us!"

 

Mr Kim smiles and continues packing his stuffs. Tzuyu and Eunjun walk down and head to the board where the class photo was pasted.

 

"This is Yujin." Tzuyu places her index finger on the photo. "She's so pretty." Eunjun says. Tzuyu nods in agreement, "I know. But..."

 

Eunjun stares at her, "But what?"

 

"But she has always been a wild one." Mr Kim says from behind then. Tzuyu nods, "Yep."

 

Eunjun frowns, "Wild? But she looks..."

 

"Nice? Like a good girl? Faces can lie, Miss Kim." Mr Kim says. Eunjun looks at the photo again. Mr Kim shakes his head, "It's a shame though that she's gone missing. Despite her attitude, she has great talent in photography. Her family must've been really sad."

 

Tzuyu looks at her, "Come on... I told you that I'll be touring you around school. Come on! See you later, seonsangnim."

 

Eunjun nods and bows to Mr Kim. He smiles and waves to them.

 

"Eunjun-ssi! I've been waiting for you." Yeri comes out from a corner. Eunjun looks at her, "Why?"

 

"I wanted to thank you about yesterday. Have you look around school yet? If you haven't, i can show you around. That's the least i could do to pay you back..." Yeri says.

 

"Actually, Tzuyu right here is already touring me." Eunjun says. Yeri scratches her head, "Ah... Emm... Can i buy you food? Please, just tell me... I owe you."

 

Eunjun shakes her head, "No need to trouble yourself. It's fine, really." Eunjun then looks at Tzuyu while whispering, "Can she come along?"

 

"Of course she can... Come join us. We can tour her around the campus together." Tzuyu says. Yeri grins, "Awesome. My name is Kim Yerim but people call me Yeri."

 

Tzuyu shakes her hand, "Chou Tzuyu."

 

                                                                                                   

 

 

"My father's Korean whilst my mother was British. My mother died five months ago and my father married a Korean woman." Eunjun says. Yeri nods, "Are you British?"

 

"Nope. I was born here." Eunjun says. Tzuyu looks at here, "Did you spend most of your life in the UK?" Eunjun nods, "Yeah."

 

"Your Korean accent is weird." Tzuyu says. Yeri nods in agreement, "I heard that too."

 

Tzuyu then shakes her head, "It's not a bad thing though. I understand."

 

"Are we all 18 years old?" Yeri asks. Tzuyu raises her hand, "I'm 18." Eunjun nods, "Same."

 

Yeri grins, "We're all 18."

 

Tzuyu asks, "How did you two met? Yeri's from Music Class right?" Yeri smiles, "Eunjun saved me from Sehun."

 

Tzuyu looks at Eunjun, "She did what?"

 

"She saved me from Sehun. Long story..." Yeri sighs. Tzuyu stares at Eunjun, "Eunjun... I think... You probably just keep away from Oh Sehun. Not that I don’t like the idea you helped Yeri but... It's complicated."

 

Yeri sighs, "Basically he's just dangerous. You helped me and I think he'll bother you in the future." Tzuyu shrugs, "Pretty much. He doesn't like it when people get in his ways."

 

Much wow. What did I get myself into?

 

Yeri shakes her head, "I don't think he'll do it though. Since, you're new."

 

Eunjun nods and looks at her watch, "I have to go now. The bus is probably here now. Thanks for the tour."

 

"You're welcomed, Eunjun!"

 

She turns around, "Just Jun."

 

Tzuyu and Yeri wave at her. She turns around and walks out of the building. Her eyes glued on a girl who looks like she's in a rush. She's heading towards her and her she fell.

 

Eunjun rubs her shoulder and crouches to help the girl. The girl is saying sorry for a few times, collecting her books quickly.

 

"It's alright." Eunjun nods and she gives her a small smile before walking inside the building.

 
Author's Notes
Hello! Thank you for reading this chapter. I promise you, this fanfic will get better soon. Thanks!
0Y0Lz4y.gif