Twenty-six

Photograph
GRASS - Submission
 
 
“Good morning, Jun.”

 

“Good morning.” She replies while yawning.

 

He laughs, "You sleep too much lately." Eunjun looks down while smiling shyly, "Do I? Probably because I have nothing to do."

 

He smiles, "Come on down. Let's eat."

 

The table is quiet when none of them are talking. Eunjun wanted to talk about something but she's afraid. The thing she wanted to talk about probably sounds stupid especially when they speak about it to the kidnapper himself. But she wants to and she has too.

 

"Mr Kim..."

 

Junmyeon looks up to her, "Junmyeon." Eunjun is flustered. She can't help but blushes slightly, "Junmyeon."

 

He smiles to the voice of Eunjun calling him by his name. It makes him really happy and he loves it, especially when he recalls about the incident where they… almost make love.

 

When Eunjun whispered his name before he started to devour her soft lips and planted kisses to her long neck, slightly biting it to make some love bites... It makes him swallows his saliva, feeling a little tingly inside.

 

"Are you... Really not going to let me go?" She asks, looking down. Junmyeon stares at her, "No."

 

"Is it possible for us to make a deal?"

 

Junmyeon frowns to the question. He is indeed surprised by her courage to even negotiate with him. He wanted to say no straight away, but he's curious about the deal. "What deal?"

 

Eunjun stares at him and she inhales deeply, "I'll stay with you for another three months and I won't even try to run away. After the period ends, you have to let me go and I will keep my mouth shut about everything. We can pretend that none of this ever happened."

 

Junmyeon froze to her words. Three months is long enough for her but he knows he wouldn't feel as if it's long enough for him. Three months could pass like a tick of a clock and he's not ready to let Eunjun go.

 

"I've got my ego in check... How about you?" She asks. He is a little bewildered by her question. To be rational, Eunjun did have her ego in check already. She wants to stay here with him for the three more months. She'll never try to run away and that has already make Junmyeon satisfied. Now, it's time for him to have his ego in check.

 

“I have a family, Junmyeon.”

 

"And what do I get for accepting this deal?" He asks. Eunjun hesitates but she knows it's already too late to turn back now. Her tears suddenly fall from both of her eyes like waterfalls, making Junmyeon's heart a little sad.

 

Eunjun looks down after a sob came out from , "You... Get to do anything you want to me."

 

Eunjun feels ashamed of herself. It feels like as if she's selling herself to someone- her own professor. Once she told Junmyeon that she's a but then she's doing this. Eunjun is definitely a and the kiss she shared with Junmyeon was her first kiss. Her tears keep on falling down her cheeks, making her eyes redder.

 

"Deal."

 

Eunjun's heart fell. Deep in her heart, she's hoping that her professor would say no but she knows it's too late now to turn back. She is relieved to have Junmyeon agrees with the deal, knowing he will let her go but she is unhappy. She really wanted to breathe a sigh of console, but she can't help but sobbing even harder.

 

Junmyeon stands up from his seat and walks towards her. He kneels in front of her and lifts her chin up with his index finger when Eunjun won't look at him. Her head is up but she looks away, letting the tear falls from her eye.

 

Junmyeon her cheek. Junmyeon was astonished. He didn't expect she would have think of a deal like that. It literally came out of and he's speechless about it. Junmyeon really didn't want to hurt her, and he will never hurt her. However, he sometimes couldn't help himself to hurt her when she makes him angry.

 

It hurts so much to see her cry after saying he'll get to do whatever he wants to her. He knows that Eunjun is a kind hearted woman. She is as pure as the white rose and that what makes her beautiful. She's so young and so naïve.

 

The flashback from yesterday came into his mind and he swallowed his saliva hard. He the strands of her hair, revealing her neck. He remembered the hickeys that he'd done to Eunjun a few days. Junmyeon wants to do that again.

 

He wants to kiss her.

He wants to touch her.

He wants to have her.

 

                                                                                                     

 

It's already late at night but Junmyeon is still on his laptop. The television is on but no one's watching it. He is too focused on his work but the TV is purposely to be left like that so that he won't feel bored with the silence. He thought Eunjun has fallen asleep but she's there on the balcony on the second floor, watching him.

 

Junmyeon sighs in relief when he'd completed his job, so he shuts down his laptop. He leans against the sofa and closes his eyes. He is definitely tired from lots of work. He had been doing his work since he got back from class at 6pm.

 

Eunjun glances at the clock. 1:32am.

 

Lately, she's been staying up late. She sleeps in the evening and she would wake up in the middle of the night. Eunjun sighed when she woke up just now. She literally slept for 9 hours since 4pm until 12am and now it's thirty minutes to 2am.

 

Maybe she's been thinking too much. Of course she is. She's taken by an obsessive man-obsessed in taking weird pictures.

 

Eunjun stares at him, Is he sleeping?

 

She walks down the stairs and walks towards him.

 

"I think you should go sleep in your room."

 

Junmyeon opens his eyes and sits up straight, "You're not asleep?" Eunjun shakes her head, "I just woke up."

 

"You just woke up? How long have you been sleeping?" He asks, shocked. Eunjun shrugs, "About 9 hours..."

 

He leans in against the sofa once again and sighs in disbelieve, "You've must be really bored..." Eunjun shrugs sarcastically, "You bet."

 

He smiles a little and closes his eyes. Eunjun sits beside him and stares at his face, "Tired, aren't you?"

 

He hums, still closing his eyes.

 

"Then go sleep in your room... What are you still doing here?" She asks. Junmyeon sighs, "I'm going to wake up in a bit. I have to continue my work, they haven't finished."

 

"Do you need water?"

 

Junmyeon smiles, "I think I might need a hug." Eunjun waits for a few seconds to process his words. After she's understood, she leans in closer and hugs his waist while resting her head on his chest. She can hear him smiling.

 

"Emm... Does this make you feel better?" She asks while staring at the television. He grins and quickly wraps his left arm around Eunjun's shoulder while his other hand is wrapping around her waist.

 

"So much better." 

 

Eunjun wants to untie the hug but she hears Junmyeon's soft snores and that means he's asleep. Eunjun mentally sighs and let herself to be stiff in his arms. She could hear his heartbeat. She frowns to his abnormally fast heartbeat.

 

Is it possible for someone who's having fast heartbeat to be asleep?

 

She shrugs it off and shuts her eyes. After thirty minutes, Junmyeon's alarm rings from his phone. He opens his eyes and snooze it. Eunjun stirs and sits up straight on the sofa.

 

"Darling, you should sleep in your room." He says. When Eunjun nods her head, Junmyeon leans in closer to her and gives a peck on her lips. She’s taken aback by his action and she recalled the deal that they had agreed to.

 

“You get to do anything to me.”

 

He smiles when Eunjun blushes.

 

"We're going somewhere tomorrow." He says. Eunjun frowns, "Where to?"

 

Junmyeon winks, "You'll see. Good night darling."

 

Eunjun is curious. She shrugs and replies the wish, "Good night, Junmyeon." She turns around and climbs the stairs limply. She enters her room and jumps on the bed.

 

She is very sleepy.

 

Looks like being with Junmyeon could make her sleep at night.

 
Author's Notes
Thank you for reading this chapter! Please comment <3
0Y0Lz4y.gif