2

❁ Kim Suho One Shots ❁
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  

Suho is both an EXO's leader and your husband, and he's too busy with his band so he doesn't have time for you, his wife... (happy ending)

Sweetie, I will be home late tonight. I have a dinner meeting with the producers of my web-drama. Don't wait up for me. Love you!

You sighed as you read the message send by your husband. The one and only leader of the trending boy group, EXO. You settled your phone down next to your plate and began eating in silence. Opposite you sat a plate filled with kimchi fried rice, Junmyeon’s favorite. You thought if he was going to come home tonight, you could surprise him with his favorite dish which he has been craving for a long time.

 

1 month ago

“Sweetie, I'm craving kimchi fried rice.” Junmyeon said as he back hugged you while you were washing the dishes. “But I have to go to Shanghai for the world tour concert.”

You smiled as the water flowed down your pink gloves. You switched off the tap and took out your pink gloves. Turning around, you put both your palms on both his chubby, white cheeks. “When you're back, I'll cook it for you.”

“Promise?” His eyes twinkled in delight.

You nodded. “Yup. I promise.”

“I'm so lucky. I have the world's best woman in the world! The best part is, she's my wife and I love her so much. What did I do in my past life?" he sighed as his face looked like he was in deep thought. You scoffed at his statement, "I'm married to the world's lamest but sweetest man. What did I so badly in my previous life?" you joked.

"Mean." he pouted. "But anyways, I have the bestest wife is the whole wide world!” He carried you up and he twirled you around. Laughter echoed in the Soho apartment which both of you bought together after getting married.

End

 

You scooped up a small amount of rice with a spoon and ate it. After the message, it just makes you lose your appetite.

It wasn't that you didn't understand his job — you did. But it has been 1 month since you've last seen him. Besides the short video calling sessions that both of you did, you didn't get to feel him personally which made you feel lonely.

You understood that he was the leader of the world’s famous boy group but sometimes you just missed him.

You finished eating your food and left the plate in the sink, leaving it unwashed. Taking Junmyeon’s plate, you headed towards the trash and threw out the food which you spent quite a long time on to perfect it. You didn't have the mood to do anything. Petting the fur of your golden retriever puppy, Mongie, you stared at it for awhile before talking to it.

“I feel sad. What do I do, Mongie-ah?”

Like as if the animal understood you, it stopped eating and went on your lap, rubbing its face against your legs. It was like as if it was cheering you up. You pet its head before a tiny smile crawled up to your face.

“That's right. I knew this would happen. I being sensitive.”

Switching off the living room lights and leaving the kitchen one on, you entered your room which was supposedly shared by you and Junmyeon. But now it was only you. Crawling into bed, your eyes flickered to the right side of the bed and rested your palm there — like as if Junmyeon was there.

I miss you so much.

*****

Today was the day where you and Junmyeon were married for 3 years; the important day which was your 3rd anniversary. You glance to your right and saw no figure with his hands wrapped around your waist. It looks like he didn't come home and spent the night at the company. You let out a long breathe through your nose and sat up to check you phone. 2 new messages from darling. You pressed it open as you saw it was from your husband.

Happy 3rd anniversary sweetie! I love you so much. We will be happy now and in the future, we’ll still be together. I love you.

You smiled at the first message. At least he remembered. You thought.

Let's meet at San leveû! The restaurant I proposed you at. I'll meet you at 6! We’ll have dinner there.

You felt energetic just by the message. Suddenly feeling cheered up, you headed towards the bathroom to take a ni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter