3

❁ Kim Suho One Shots ❁
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  

Suho is your boyfriend, then you decided to live together with him, but up and down moments keep coming in your relationship (happy ending). 

“Was that the last box?”

“Yup!”

You sighed and slammed your body on the beige sofa bed which both you and Suho bought 2 weeks prior to the day you both were moving in together. You flailed your legs around and started giggling at the thoughts of how you pictured your future.

“I'm so happy. First, I got promoted from a reporter to a managing director and now, we’re living together! What's best is that this apartment has the best view I've seen in my life!” You walked towards the window where you could see the view of Han River and started squealing. Your eyes widened in excitement and you couldn't stop smiling.

You heard Suho chuckling at the back of you and felt a hand circling around your waist. “Baby, I'm tired. Can we rest?” He pouted. You turn around to face him and nod your head. “Yeah, go ahead. I'm gonna look outside for a few more minutes…. Or hours.”

“But I said WE, not ME. Come and cuddle with me, I'm tired.” He whined. His white, chubby cheeks puffed up more as he frowned which made you laughed. “But I want to see the view.” You joked. You wanted to see how he would react if you were to keep teasing him.

“But I am the view.” He winked.

You choked and made a gagging face. “You're so disgusting. Fine, let’s go.” You hugged him around the waist and both of you walked together into the bathroom which both of you are going to share. You both lay down on the bed, facing each other. Suho curled a hair which fell in front of your face behind your ear and gazed intently at you.

“You're so… beautiful. How can one be so be attractive?” He started complimenting. You looked down at your intertwined hands in his, blushing. Even when looking down, you could feel his gaze starting right at you. “Stop staring.”

“No. I want to look at my girlfriend longer.” He shifts his body near you — your face and his just about 2cm apart. You stared into his eyes and started thinking about your life with him for the past 4 years. That was how long you were with him. He gave you a kiss on your nose and your forehead and pat your back. “Sleep. I'll wake you up for dinner later.”

Just like that, both of you slept, legs tangled in each other’s and your head resting on his left arm.

*****

Few hours passed your eyes opened slowly as your mind tried to process what was going on. You looked in front of you and saw an empty space, which you remembered Suho was occupying it. You sat up and look around the room but in result, it was only you. You put on your house slipper and headed outside to the living room and was greeted with silence. No traces of your boyfriend. You checked the kitchen and the toilet but found nothing.

Wondering, you head inside your room to text Suho where he was when you found a note stuck on the screen of your iPhone.

Sorry babe. I have an emergency patient which had to be operated on. I'll be back straight away after the operation.

You sighed. He told you that he was going to help unpack all of our stuff today. He even promised that we were going to watch a midnight movie today. Looking at the time, there's no way that he was going to be back in time for the movie. Opening the cinema app, you canceled the booking of the movie you both were going to watch and started unpacking the box all by yourself.

 

3 hours passed and you were finally down with unpacking the box. You dusted your hands and looked around the house. You smiled at your hard work and your eyes moved to the clock. 2:19 am. Your eyes then glanced to the wooden door. When is he coming home? You thought. Your hands reached for your phone and began typing a message to Suho.

Babe, are you done?

Not even a few minutes, you received a reply from him.

Yeah, I'm currently changing! I'll be home soon!

You put down your phone and headed into the toilet to take a long, warm shower to relief your muscle.

*****

After changing into black sweatpants and a ‘powerpuff girls’ shirt, you head to the kitchen to check for food. In the toilet, you realized that it has been 7 hours since you ate. The last time you ate was during lunch. You checked the fridge and drawers, not even instant noodles could be found. “Have to add it to the groceries list!” you mumbled.

Just as you were about to call food delivery, the beeping of the door lock made you stop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter