1

❁ Kim Suho One Shots ❁
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Suho saved your head from falling in the bus while you sleep

Your phone alarm rang, waking you up. Not only did the sound startled you from your sleep, the sunlight which was shining through your blinds shone directly at your eyes. You didn't have to cover your eyes with your hand, though; your messy hair made from sleeping did the job for you. You sighed and sat up. You were up all night studying for the Science test you were going to do later on in class. And in a few more months, it was the college entrance exam which means there's no time to lose. Every second count.

You drag your feet across the room and entered the toilet to get ready for school. Even while brushing your teeth, your eyes started to close. That was how exhausted you are. After showering and putting on your school uniform, you grabbed your school bag which you had packed the previous night before sleeping and headed out to the kitchen.

“Good morning,” your mom greeted you cheerfully while you slammed your body down onto the chair and your bag onto the floor. Your head automatically fall down to the table to take a nap, making a loud thump. But even though you slammed your head down, you couldn't feel the pain. You were too tired to even realize it.

“Egg sandwich?” Your mom asked and you can hear her cracking an egg in the background.

“Mm.” You moaned. You were too exhausted to open your mouth.

After what seems like forever, breakfast was served and cold milo was being served together with it.

You lifted your head up with your eyes closed and began eating it. You could hear your mom chuckling as she observes you eating. “Oh no, my daughter looks so pitiful. Eating with her eyes closed. What time did you sleep?” She pets your hair down.

“3. I only had 4 hours of sleep.” You mumbled.

“I'm sorry but you have to go school taking the bus today. I can't send you, I have an important meeting I have to attend. I have no time to send you.” She continued petting.

Great. I can't have my sleep in the car. You thought.

“It's alright. I'll take the bus. I can a nap there also.”

“Yeah, just lean your head on the window. If you don't, you'll embarrass yourself again.” She tried to hide a giggle. You glared at her through your hair. You know what she was talking about. One time while sleeping on the bus, you fell off the chair because your head was bobbing all about and that made you embarrassed all the time when you think about it. People took pictures of you while some laughed at you.

“I have to go now, sweetie. Study hard. Come home early!” She kissed your forehead and left the house in a scurry. You finished your sandwich and drink and went to wash the plate. Grabbing your bag, you headed to the door but before leaving, you took the top half of your hair and tying it into a ponytail. Smiling in satisfaction, that's when you left the house.

*****

 

Somehow, the walk to the bus stop was quite long for you today. The distance from your house to the bus stop was weirdly far. On some occasion, you would reach there in 5 minutes. But today, it took you 10 minutes.

You looked at the bus arrival timing before sighing for the umpteen time today. 9 minutes. 9 minutes, which fortunately gave you a bit time to sleep at the bus stop while waiting for the bus.

8 minutes passed, and you were sort of in a deep sleep. If it wasn't for the crowd making a lot of noise to just board the bus, you could've have missed it. Now on the bus, you sat on the left side of the bus, where 2 people can occupy. You connected your earpiece to your space g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter