Witch's Wood (Sehun): Chapter Three (of Five)

The Fangs the Fur and the Flesh
Please log in to read the full chapter

She was thankful that she reached the castle without any more incidents, and briefly stopped before it to take in the sprawling vista before her.

When she did approach the large wooden door, it opened for her before she could even reach out her hand to knock. She entered the hall apprehensively, as she did not see or hear anyone greet her and was pleased to see though large and somewhat run down on the outside, the interior was warm and welcoming.

“Aren’t you a pretty thing,” she heard and turned toward a large spiral staircase to see a beautiful woman approaching her.

The woman walked without a sound as her long black hair fell in loose ringlets over her smooth shoulders and her dark red lips opened in a wide smile.

She seemed very eager to greet her guest and as she spoke welcomes, she caressed her hair with her long fingernails. The woman noticed a drop of saliva slowly running down her host’s lips and pulled away slightly.

“If I may, mistress, I was wondering if it were possible to say hello to my sister. I would very much like to greet her.”

“Oh,” the other woman said, finally pulling her hand back and wiping the spittle off of her chin with a wry smile.

“Don’t worry yourself, you’ll see her soon. You have my word.”

Her hostess locked an arm around her own and began to guide her up the stairs.

“Leav

Please log in to read the full chapter