I Like You Too

Friendzoned
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonwoo's POV

For the past ten minutes, I have been watching Junhui getting ready for his first date.

"Why are you looking at me like this? That's a little creepy." Junhui commented while continue searching for his outfit of the day from our shared closet.

"I have an argument with Hyoeun and we never talked to each other for almost a week." 

"Is there a day where the both of you will not argue with each other?" 

"Hyoeun thought I'm dating Momo and she's angry at me for not telling her about it. So you better think of something to clear the misunderstanding between Hyoeun and I since you're the cause of our argument." 

Junhui finally stopped whatever he is doing and turned around with a smirk. "What if I don't want to?" 

I swear Junhui must have seen my panicked expression because his smirk grew wider. 

My eyes narrowed into slits as I put my hands on my hip. "Is it very funny???" 

"As your bro, maybe I should tell you one thing about Hyoeun that you have never noticed all along." I simply raised my eyebrow at him. "It's so obvious that Hyoeun likes you more than just best friend all along and you, being your dumb self have never noticed her feelings." 

Junhui's sudden revelation left me totally flabbergasted. How stupid must I be to have not discovered about Hyoeun's feelings all these years. 

No wonder she's so angry on the other day... She must have thought that I delibrately hide from her that I am dating Momo. . 

"Explain to Hyoeun to clear up the misunderstanding because I believe you wouldn't want to lose your best friend. But Wonwoo, if you do like her more than just a best friend, then be a man and confess. You wouldn't want to stay in the friendzone forever, do you?" 

 

Author's POV

Even though today is Hyoeun's off day, she still went to the ice cream parlour. She decide on spending her entire afternoon there because there's Jihyo and Jungkook so at least she don't have to spend her 20th birthday alone.

Hyoeun found herself terribly missing Wonwoo especially on her special day. For the past seven years, Wonwoo will usually prepare a mini birthday celebration for Hyoeun at his place and after that he will bring her to chill at the Han River. This will be the first time that Wonwoo is not celebrating Hyoeun's birthday with her.

"Happy 20th birthday, darling! Stay pretty and healthy always~" Jihyo pulled Hyoeun into a warm hug while saying her birthday wishes to the young girl.

"Thank you so much, unni~" 

"Wait a minute. Why did you come here? Shouldn't you be celebrating your birthday with Wonwoo???" 

Just when Hyoeun's mind is busy coming up with a good answer to Jihyo's question,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter