Jealousy

Friendzoned
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonwoo walked me to morning lecture as usual. He passed me a small bottle of chocolate milk, lunchbox and his sweater before I entered the lecture hall.

I am greeted by the fragrance of egg tarts the moment I opened the lid of the lunchbox and I quickly munch on one of them. "How am I gonna survive without you, my dearest BFF?" I place my hand on my chest and started sobbing dramatically.

"Drama queen." He rolled his eyes and stick his tongue at me childishly.

I ignored him and make my way to the door. "I will be going in first then. See you during lunch."

I managed to survive through the four hours of dry and boring Biochemistry lecture without feeling sleepy thanks to Wonwoo's chocolate milk and egg tarts.

Wonwoo's meticulousness is what I adore about him the most. He always give me his sweater whenever I forget to bring mine because he knows I get cold easily. He will buy me chocolate milk and egg tarts for breakfast every morning because they can keep me energized for the entire morning lecture. How much I wish Wonwoo can take care of me like this forever. I don't even want to imagine how different and empty my life will be when he have a girlfriend in the future.

 

My eyes darted around to search for Wonwoo the moment I stepped into the cafeteria.

"Hyoeun, over here!" I see Junhui, Soonyoung, Jihoon and Lee Chan waving at me from one of the long table.

After saying hello to the boys, I noticed Junhui who is sitting beside me seems nervous because he keep on rubbing his palms together while occasionally glancing towards a particular direction.

"Hey Junhui, are you alright?" I nudged Junhui on the arm.

He simply nod his head before excusing himself to the washroom. Well, Junhui is a little weird today because he's usually upbeat and talkative but he's unusually quiet today. 

"There's only the four of you? Where's the rest??" 

"Well, Seungkwan and Vernon are buying food and drinks while Wonwoo is over there." 

I followed where Soonyoung is pointing and saw Wonwoo talking to Momo. He's smiling really sweetly to her now and a sharp pang of jealousy hit me. I have never seen Wonwoo flashing his sweet smile to any girls other than me before... So does he really like Momo?

I wouldn't find it strange if Wonwoo fall for Momo because she is the ideal girl of many male students in our campus. She not only have the looks but also have a great personality and is really talented in dancing. And then there is me who will forever stay as Wonwoo's BFF. 

"Recently Wonwoo seems to be pretty cl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter