BFF Date

Friendzoned
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is a pleasant Sunday morning because today is not only my off day but also my BFF date with Wonwoo! I am wide awake even before the alarm clock goes off which shows how excited I am for the date even if I know we are just going to laze around at the dorm for the whole day. 

I go over to the boys' dorm in the hoodie and jeans I wore to sleep yesterday night with a pair of flip flops. I tapped on the door a few times and Junhui is the one answering it.

"Morning Hyoeun!" 

"Morning!" Junhui stepped aside and gestured for me to go in.

I started looking around for Wonwoo but he was not in sight. "Junhui, is Wonwoo still sleeping?" 

Junhui nod his head and chuckled. "You know Jeon Wonwoo too well." 

"Of course~ This is one of the things I'm really proud of." I pat my chest confidently.

 

Junhui went to get the door when someone knocked on it again. I turned around after hearing Junhui's laughter and I find myself laughing even louder when my eyes landed on Soonyoung.

"OH MY GOSH, SOONYOUNG, ARE YOU COSPLAYING AS A PANDA TODAY???" Junhui and Jihoon break into roars of laughter at my words.

I decided to continue teasing Soonyoung when I see his cheeks becoming flushed. "Aww~ Our Mr Panda is blushing~~~" 

"HAHAHAHAHA." Jihoon is literally rolling on the floor and started tearing up while Junhui and I nearly split our sides.

The three of us finally stopped laughing when Wonwoo appeared with his hands by his hip. "I can't even have my shower in peace because of you noisy- HAHAHAHAHAHA." Wonwoo burst out into a guffaw and clutched onto his own stomach while pointing at Soonyoung's panda eyes.

My eyes widened when I realised Wonwoo isn't wearing any shirt and the only cloth on his body is a towel wrapped around his waist. It's my turn to blush madly now but fortunately no one notice it because everyone is too occupied with laughing at Soonyoung.

I mean which girl wouldn't react like me if a guy with delicate features and washboard abs like Wonwoo is standing in front of you without any shirt on. This is all shirtless Wonwoo's fault but I need to thank him for blessing my eyes with his mouth-watering abs. I also got to admit that this best friend of mine looks hot as now even though he can be annoying as hell at times. 

"BACK TO EARTH, HAN HYOEUN!!!" I flinched at the loudness of Wonwoo's voice which could have possibly make me gone deaf.

As a payback, I screamed in an equally loud voice into Wonwoo's ear. "YOU ALMOST MAKE ME DEAF, JEON WONWOO!!!" 

The squabbling goes on back and forth for a good five minutes before I put a stop to it.

"Wait, where's the boys?" 

I can see Wonwoo mentally facepalming himself at my slow reaction.

"They are long gone when you're in your own world just now, miss." He replied with a roll of his eyes before disappearing into the kitchen.

I ignored him and randomly scrolled through the photo gallery on Wonwoo's phone while waiting for him to fix us breakfast. I chortled when I saw some silly photos of Wonwoo. I stopped when I come across a photo of Wonwoo, Junhu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter