Quarrel

Friendzoned
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I pray really hard that I won't run into Wonwoo or any members of the track and field team in the campus today. But my prayers didn't seem to be answered because I run into two of the members - Jeonghan and Jisoo at the lift lobby when I am going for my first lecture in the morning.

It was completely silent after we exchange greetings with each other. I am somehow grateful that I run into two of the quiet members of the team because at least I won't be asked any awkward questions. 

"Bye guys." I wave to them with a smile before exiting the lift.

The both of them wave back at me. "See you around, Hyoeun." 

I proceed to the lecture hall and groaned inwardly when I realised I forget to buy myself chocolate milk and eggtarts. Well done, Han Hyoeun. Without them, I won't be able to survive through four hours of Biochemistry lecture without dozing off. 

 

It have only been a few days and I started missing his voice, his laughter, his teasing, his lame jokes, his presence. I basically miss everything about Wonwoo. I think I am right about not being able to survive without him.

But that doesn't seem to be the case for Wonwoo. I see him talking and laughing loudly with Soonyoung, Junhui and Jihoon while walking towards the direction of the field. Of course he will be getting fine without me because his life doesn't only revolve around me, he still have his group of brothers and Momo. At the end of the day, I am the one being affected the most as my life basically revolves around Wonwoo. 

 

Author's POV

Hyoeun didn't come to watch their training for the whole week and Wonwoo got to admit that he's not used to not seeing her around. He find himself easily getting worn out at training without Hyoeun's cheering and encouragement. 

"You have been staring at your phone the moment you open your eyes every morning."

"And your mind always seems to be on elsewhere during training. Is there something bothering you, Wonwoo?"  

Seungcheol and Junhui plopped down on either side of Wonwoo on the long wooden bench.

"Seungcheol, you have dated girls before am I right?" 

Seungcheol simply hummed in response at Wonwoo's question.

"Then what does it mean when a girl didn't reply your message for a few days?" 

Their team leader seemed a little taken aback by this question. "Didn't you and Momo just started dating recently? Did the two of you quarreled???" 

If there is a wall in front of Wonwoo right now, he is very sure that he will knock his head against the wall.

"SEUNGCHEOL, MOMO IS NOT DATING WONWOO!!! WHO TOLD YOU THIS???" Junhui's agitated reaction scare the hell out of Seungcheol.

"Seungkwan." 

Junhui's expression turned into a murderous one. "I SWEAR I AM GONNA KILL HIM WHEN HE COMES OUT FROM SHOWER." 

"What are you guys talking about, can I join in?" Initially, Seungkwan is standing by his locker but quickly run out of the changing room when Junhui suddenly charged towards him with a murderous look.

"SOMEONE PLEASE SAVE ME!!! I'M GONNA GET KILLED!!!" 

Seungcheol and Wonwoo ignored Seungkwan's cries and continued with their conversation.

"If a girl never replied your messages for a few days, that can only meant she is angry with you. By the way, sorry Wonwoo." 

"It's alright. How do I make her forgive me then??"  

"Apologise to her very sincerely or give her a pleasant surprise."

An idea suddenly struck Wonwoo. 

"Seungcheol, do you have any idea whether the guys are free tonight?" 

 

Hyoeun sighed for the umpteenth time as she glanced a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter