Jeon Wonwoo

Friendzoned
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hi Hyoeun! Wonwoo will be coming in another minute's time." Kwon Soonyoung, one of Wonwoo's buddy informed me with a wide grin as he plopped down on the empty seat next to me.

I smiled sheepishly at him. "Ah, thanks for telling me Soonyoung."

I have never miss any of their trainings before. I will still turn up thrice a week even if I have work at night. I know the training for the track and field school team can be intense and tiring so I want to be there to cheer Wonwoo on, giving him words of encouragement when he's worn out.

The whole track and field team seems to know that I have been carrying a torch for Wonwoo while the latter is just too dumb to realise that.

"There he is! WONWOO, JUNHUI, JIHOON!!!" Soonyoung suddenly started shouting at the top of his lungs and waved his hands frantically in the air, trying to catch the trio's attention.

Jihoon is the first to spot him but he immediately cover his hands over his face in embarrassment when the girls walking next to them started giggling at them. I swear Jihoon must be thinking of ways to kill Soonyoung when they are back at the dorm tonight.

Wonwoo and Junhui both whipped their heads in our direction. I waved at them and a smile appeared on Wonwoo's face as he waved back at me. Unfortunately, the coach is already gathering the team so I can't have a short chat with Wonwoo today like how we usually do.

 

I will not be able to fully concentrate on watching Wonwoo's training today as I have to work on my report which is due for submission this Friday. I don't know how long I have been on my laptop and is too immersed in my report to the point that I did not even realise Wonwoo have been sitting beside me, watching me typing away for the past five minutes.

"You shouldn't come here if you're busy." I jumped a little when Wonwoo's voice is suddenly so near to me.

"What the hell, Jeon Wonwoo?! Do you really enjoy scaring me this much??" I place my hand over my chest as I glared at him.

"Of course! Your expression when you're frightened is too cute to be miss." Wonwoo ruffled my hair with a teasing smirk.

I slapped his hands away to prevent him from messing up my hair. "Why do I have such an annoying best friend like you?!" 

"But I know you still love me no matter how much I annoyed you." Wonwoo put up a V sign as though telling me that he have win.

"Hah." I can't help but to scoff at both his childishness and stupidness. Of course I love him not only as my annoying best friend but also because he's Jeon Wonwo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter