Almost

That One Feeling

I woke up to see Tiffany draped over me, completely limp and fast asleep. If I had been in a better mood I would have let her sleep for a while longer, but seeing as it was 8 in the morning on a Saturday and I was still chained to the bed I decided otherwise. Oh wait, the handcuffs! She left me like this all night! I can't believe this girl, doing all of this in the name of revenge. I craned my stiff neck up to study the cuffs and realized two things. One, that these were colored bright pink, and two, that these were plastic toys. I could have escaped yesterday, or earlier this morning I guess, if I had pushed a release button! I did so and my shoulders finally relaxed.

With that I shoved the catonic child off of me and released my legs as well. I stood up and tried to work the kinks out of my burning shoulders to no avail. Ugh, this girl is killing me! Oh well, at least she's done now. I won't have to worry about her coming after me again with some other crazy stunt.

At this point I shouldn't even be suprised. When Tiffany was passionate about something, whether it be passionate love or hate, she would always go all out. I could always count on being suprised for my birthday or any occasion really. I smiled as I remembered my 18th birthday. She somehow, with no doubt the help of one of our other friends, convinced Rain-oppa to show up and sing! ing Rain-oppa! I am the luckiest person ever to have come across someone like Tiffany. She is always so sweet and caring that I can't stay mad at her for long, not that she really does anything to piss anyone off. I know she has a reason for everything she does, the lawyer in her genetics is coming out. I look back over to the sleeping sloth. She looks adorable drooling all over herself... wait. I look down at my shirt and notice the slightly damp patch on my stomach. 

"Fany! Fany-ah wake up!" I shook her slightly to get her up. "Come on! Tell me you didn't come over just to torture me then drool over me."

Her eyes fluttered open and she sat up looking confused. I saw her peek at my wrists and ankles then at the bed where the cuffs were still attached. She grinned at me then layed back down.

"So you finally got out. I was wondering why you didn't do that last night. Or did you like being tied up?" She grinned lecherously at me.

Aish. At least she's back to normal now. I flopped down next to her and continued rubbing my shoulders. 

"Dammit Fany I didn't know you were still a child. And no, I don't like being chained to my bed and left like that all night while a psycho decides to use me as a giant teddy bear." I rolled onto my stomach with a groan as my neck refused to stop burning.

"But you're so warm!" She pouted. "Are you okay? I didn't hurt you or anything right?"

"No you didn't." I sighed. "My shoulders are just locked up from sleeping like that." As soon as I said that she moved to straddle my back and I tried to roll away. But once again she easily pinned me.

"Calm down I'm not going to tickle you again, I'm just trying to help."

I relaxed as I felt her hands massaging my neck. Tiffany was always the friend to go to for anything. Even within our circle of friends she was the one everyone went to when they needed someone that could do this or that. It seemed like everyone she knew followed a different profession. Her father was a lawyer and though Tiffany was following in his footsteps, she picked up some skills from other close friends.

"Remind me to thank Yuri for teaching you how to give massages." I closed my eyes as Tiffany's hands did their work.

"Shouldn't you be thanking me for giving you the massage and not Yuri?" She teased. "I mean I am right here."

I bit back a groan as she hit a sore spot. I scoffed "And who got my shoulders feeling like this?"

She giggled and continued working her way through my shoulders and neck. Her hands were warm and soft and knew exactly where to go. She soon started on the base of my neck and I immediately moaned. "Yessss Fany-ah right there." Her hands pressed a little harder and worked out the knots accumulated during that stunt she pulled. I turned my head slightly so I could see her. "Why are you here again?"

"To spend time with you of course! I'm leaving on Monday remember?" She playfully slapped my head before getting off of me.

I did remember. That doesn't mean I want to think about it though. We've been best friends since we first met in elementary school and have stuck together up until this moment. She was going to the United States to study law and to see her father who she would be living with during her stay. I felt both excited and saddened. Excited for her of course, she was going to see her father for the first time in a while. He had moved back to the States first to buy a house and make sure that Tiffany had a place to stay during her schooling. But that meant that I wouldn't be seeing her for four years and that almost brought me to tears when I first heard. Going four years without seeing her face was going to be tough, especially considering the fact that she and I did everything together and that she had basically been staying with me and my family for a solid year though she had her own apartment. But I buried that feeling because I knew Tiffany wanted this and I didn't want to make her feel guilty.

"Of course I remember! So what do you want to do?" I sat up and smiled at her gratefully. "Oh I know! Let's go to the amusement park!"

She would be leaving soon, and while I want to ask her to stay here instead, I know this is her dream. Still though, I almost asked her.

Almost.


A/N: Alright! So this is going to be my first story ever!!! I haven't ever written something like this before, though I have been an avid reader, so please feel free to point out any mistakes. Also let me know if these chapters are too short, I don't mind writing more.

I don't have an updating schedule, but rest assured I will not disappear for months at a time or abandon the story. I'm sad when other authors do that too.

Thanks!!!!!