Happiest Place on Earth Right?

That One Feeling

Needless to say I rushed to get ready before Tiffany exploded with energy and soon she was bouncing around in my car. I let my body focus on driving and allowed my mind to wander towards the future. What was I going to do without Tiffany? I mean, sure both of us are going to be busy during these four years but I would be completely lost without her. At least she has something to focus on to distract herself, I don't even know what I want to do with my life yet. I glance over at her to see her fiddling with her phone. I was slightly jealous of her for that. It seemed like she had her whole life planned out in front of her and here I was stuck at square one. I immediately felt guilty at the thought. I should be happy that Tiffany is so confident with her path in life, not envious. 

I was about to pull into the parking lot when I noticed a sign posted by the entrance.

Closed for Maintenance. Will reopen this Friday.

"Awww." Fany pouted. "Oh well that's okay right Tae? We'll just do something else."

. What am I going to do now? I only suggested coming here on a whim, I had nothing else even vaguely in mind! Why am I having such a hard time with this? I sigh in frustration and continue down the road. I guess Tiffany mistook that sigh as one of sadness instead though, because she glomped with me hug as soon as we hit a red light. 

"Don't worry we'll find something just as fun!" She gave me a brilliant smile.

No, Fany-ah, that's not it. How do I tell her that I want to make these last few days as special for her as possible? That I want to make sure that she remembers today during the four years she was going to be gone? Am I being weird for trying this hard? 

Just then I saw the sun disappear behind dark clouds before rain began pouring down. I quickly rolled up the windows before water could come in before turning to Tiffany.

"Maybe we should just head over to your apartment and wait out the rain before making more plans." I said

"Aww Tae come on it's just some rain, not like it's going to - AAAHH!" She was cut off by the flash of lightning that illuminated the road up ahead. Seconds later the crack of thunder followed along and Tiffany launched herself into my arms, burying herself into the crook of my neck. I giggled softly before heading to her apartment. 

Though Tiffany won't appreciate the weather as much I do, I'm actually grateful for the storm coming in. At least now we have something to do. Things are actually looking up.


By the time we actually made it into the apartment we were both soaked through to our skin though I was slightly better off than Tiffany. I had the sense to bring a light jacket out for today but poor Tiffany.

I took off my jacket and glanced over to see a sight I would never forget.

It was like everything was moving in slow motion. Tiffany was walking towards me with a towel in hand, but that wasn't what got my attention. Her shirt. I hadn't noticed until now but the rain had turned her white t-shirt completely transparent. I could see everything. As my eyes worked their way up her body I couldn't help but notice that she had been working out at some point, and boy it was paying off. The shirt clung to her abs as she came closer and something about it was just ... sensual. I could feel my face grow hotter as I wondered what they felt like - Gah! What am I saying?! Maybe the rain got to my head.

Tiffany handed me the towel and I covered my face with it to calm down for a few seconds before I heard some giggling from Tiffany. I moved the towel up to cover my hair and saw Tiffany just standing there.

"What?" I continued to dry my hair as I looked at her.

"Is wrapping your face in a towel a new thing I don't know about?" I could tell she was trying her best not to laugh.

I rolled my eyes and started walking to the bathroom.

"Fany-ah can I borrow some clothes or something? Looks like we'll be hanging out here for a while." I closed the door behind me and peeled off my soaking clothes before putting them into the hamper. I didn't hear an answer so I opened the door slightly, about to ask again, when Tiffany suddenly appeared right outside the door. She stopped for a second and I swear her eyes flickered to my body before coming back up to my face. She blushed a bright red and handed me some clothes.

"Sorry about that, I was about to knock when you opened the door." she said sheepishly.

"It's fine, I'll be right out."

I shut the door quickly and leaned my back on it. There was no way she was checking me out. We were just friends. 

Right?


A/N: Sorry about this chapter guys. I don't really like it and it was oddly frustrating to write, but only because it was a transition-y kind of chapter. The next chapter will be better and will be posted later today.