One Week Ago

That One Feeling

"TAETAE WAKE UP!!!"

I shot out of bed onto the floor in an instant and just lay there groaning. Above me I saw Tiffany grinning at me from the warm comfort of my bed that should be laying on right now. I moved my gaze towards my alarm clock then snapped right back to Tiffany, who was trying to contain her giggling.

"Fany what the hell?! Its 3 in the morning! What are you doing here?" I groaned and sat up before realizing something. "How did you even get in?"

She smiled at me and gestured towards the window before pulling me back onto the bed. I looked over to the window and realized that I had left it unlocked and all Tiffany had to do was take a flat screwdriver, which she conveniently had, and wedge it open. I glared back at her and shoved her off of the bed before curling up under my blanket again.

"Awww c'mon Tae don't be like that. Its your fault you left it unlocked, not mine. Besides am I not allowed to see my bestest friend?" I could hear the fake pout in her voice and in response I threw a plushie at her. I rolled over and looked up at her as she threw the plushie into my closet.

"Not at 3 in the morning. Now what do you want?" 

"Revenge" she stated. 

I glanced up at her and laughed before sitting up against the headboard. "What? Did Michelle take your makeup again? Or did Leo throw away some of your pink plushies?"

"No Taeyeon this is serious! Don't you remember?"

She had me actually paying attention now. Did I forget something in the past week? Tiffany didn't really have any enemies that I was aware of. She got along just fine with everyone that I knew, and I don't think that Hayeon did anything to mess with her, so what was it? Did someone accidentally insult Dennis Oh in front of her? Great, now I have to deal with her.

"Look I'm sure whoever it was didn't mean to insult your Dennis oppa ok? They didn't know." I started pinching her cheeks to distract her from her oppa. I didn't need a Dennis rant right now, especially since my family was still asleep.

"No! Taeyeon what the hell!" She took my hands and shoved them up against the headboard, pinning me against it. "You really forgot already?"

Okay, I ed up. I frantically started backtracking in my head. Today was Saturday and yesterday was our graduation day and she seemed fine then. The day before we were hanging out and I had laughed at her for buying packs of handcuffs out of Walmart. I mean come on though, who wants handcuffs? And if you did want handcuffs why would you buy them from Walmart? Wait, maybe she suddenly started doing cosplay and I crushed her dreams? No, what the hell am I thinking at this point! Might as well just apologize for that and hope its right. She had let go of my hands now and moved to the end of the bed facing away from me. Wow, she was really upset. I was about to move to hug her but my hands were stuck. I looked up at my wrists and paled when I saw them handcuffed to the bed.

"H-hey is this actually about the handcuffs? Look, I'm sorry for making fun of you and thinking they were silly okay? I don't know what you wanted them for but I shouldn't have judged alright? Can you let me out now?"

She just shook her head and suddenly I heard two more clicks around my ankles. Tiffany finally turned around and I could see a dangerous look in her eyes as she crawled back up the bed. I started struggling against the cuffs thinking I could break out but they held tight. Damn it Walmart! Why are you even selling quality handcuffs? Isn't that illegal or something!

"Tsk tsk Taetae. You really don't remember? Well I'll give you a hint. It was last Friday. At our sleepover to be precise. Remember anything that you did? Remember something that I hate? C'mon I know you know." She smirked at me as I finally realized what this was about. And once I did, I started panicking.

"W-wait Fany c'mon please it was just a joke don't do this please." I was really struggling now. I had to escape before Tiffany did anything. "Come on let me go!"

Tiffany started laughing and I realized I hit it right on the nail. She nodded and leaned in to whisper in my ear as she placed her hand on my stomach.

"You know I hate being tickled..."

"YAAAH NOOO LEMME GO!!!!"

I squirmed around trying to avoid her hands but the handcuffs stopped any attempt at freedom. I don't know how long she kept at it but once she finally stopped I flopped back down in exhaustion. I glanced at the door to see if anyone would come in to rescue me but Tiffany held my chin and forced me to look at her.

"Nope. You know just as well as I do you're family is on the other side of the house right now. Sorry Tae but you're stuck with me. You know you brought this upon yourself right? " She sat back looking amused and I just glared at her defiantly. I did realize that this was my fault. I wasn't going to admit it though. I loved to mess with Fany and at our sleepover I had recruited Hayeon to pin her while I tickled her. In her words I "tortured" her, but this was way worse. I had only tickled her for 5 minutes too! This was bull.

"Fany-ah! Is this how you treat your unnie? Let me go now! We're even!"

"Oh I'm sorry unnie, are you uncomfortable? But I don't play to get even, I play to win." She smirked again as she sat back down "But now the real show starts. Since we're bestest friends ever we know everything about eachother right? You know I hate being tickled and I know you hate someone tickling your sides!" 

She downright looked evil as she leaned down and whispered "So guess what's being tickled for the next 20 minutes, Taeyeon-unnie?"