Helplesss

Recreations: YoonTae Edition
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“Let’s stop here!”

 

 

The girl jumped from the car and shouted impatiently pointing her hand at the beautiful scenery of the park, with very little people around.

 

 

One of Yoona’s friend who had the privileged to be her driver for today, Sooyoung, sigh a bit tiredly “do we really have to? We stop at least two three times in a hour for 10–15 minutes for random pictures that you’re not gonna put anywhere and might forget about in the end, and you know I'm hungry... I know you're hungry too”.

 

 

Yoona laughed innocently a bit exhausted to explain her point but still putting her free hand at her own chest “yes but it is for me…like my private collection…who knows I might never come her again… and for food... we will have lots of it, that's a promise!”.

 

 

Soo still pouted trying to reason with stubborn girl “but our destination is only one hour away…and I need a shower...food and shower...”.

 

 

Though of course in the end Sooyoung had no other choice and gave up, since Yoona kept on pouting.

 

 

“Fine, Yoong, but only for five minutes”.

 

 

Yoona nodded enthusiastically and ran farther away trying to absorb everything that surrounded her. Spring was the most beautiful time of the year — with nature coming to life and Sakura trees showing their pink leaves.

 

 

“Come on, Soo!” she shouted looking back only for a second and running off completely.

 

 

Her friend didn’t rush climbing out of her car, walking around it and sitting near the table in the park were she could see everything without needing to walk or look around like Yoona did.

 

 

No more than five minutes later some guy (or that’s what Sooyoung guessed) come to her questioning “is that your girlfriend?” really interested.

 

 

Sooyoung couldn’t control her laughter for that split of a second.

 

 

"Oh hell no, she’s a friend. Not sure if I should even call her my friend since she keeps on wasting my time when I could be eating”.

 

 

Unknown guy (or at least someone that looked like a guy) smirked with content.

 

 

“Oh…good…what do you think… I mean… is it possible that I’m could be her type?”.

 

 

Sooyoung looked the person up and down pretending to think about it and trying not to laugh “well if you ask me…I think you exactly her type...just your height is a bit... but yeah...”, and after this person’s enthusiasm gr

Please log in to read the full chapter