Jerk

Recreations: YoonTae Edition
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Yoona and Taeyeon were already sitting in Yoona’s living room, with older girl's textbook on the table while Yoona finished explaining few of the math solutions.

 

 

“That’s kind of all we have to do until tomorrow…did you understood anything?”

 

 

Yoona asked genuinely curious, turning the book and giving it back to older girl with an awkward but cute smile, considering the fact it was a rare chance they were together without Jessica.

 

 

As in Taeyeon's girlfriend Jessica. Most of the time the three of them were together. But very rarely, until these homeworks came along and they got paired up, Taeyeon and Yoona spend time alone.

 

 

Yoona was pretty sure Jessica  would be with them even when they were doing homework (though probably Jessica would have just slept all that time), but the girl had project of her own to think about.

 

 

While Yoona considered it all, Taeyeon put all of her things back to briefcase and looked around standing up and squinting her eyes curious “have I even been here before?”

 

 

Immediately Yoona stood up after her, not sure what else to do.

 

 

“Probably not..if we spend time..including Jessica…it is around school or some shop…or…school…or…”

 

 

Taeyeon nod her head shortly while smirking.

 

 

“I got it”.

 

 

After that she still looked around meanwhile Yoona stared at older girl awkwardly. Not sure if she should suggest something, they had already drunk tea, finished their homework and there was nothing left to do “my parents will probably be back soon”, she stated simply.

 

 

”I see”

 

 

Taeyeon commented without much care and after few more seconds her look was back at younger girl, more curious than before “I still have some time until going back home…and Jessi is too busy for me today…how about passing some time together?”

 

 

”Um"

 

 

Yoona’s throat went dry as Taeyeon stopped right in front of her. Her breathing went shallow, feeling the body heat of the other girl.

 

 

Taeyeon studied Yoona like a puzzle, not knowing what to expect from this sudden change.

 

 

“Taeyeon-ah?” she said reverently quiet. A hand came up and pushed a lock of dark hair behind her ear.

 

 

Taeyeon

Please log in to read the full chapter