Fix Me (Part 2)

Recreations: YoonTae Edition
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Right after the awkward incident and first official meeting when Yoona found Taeyeon a crying mess, the two girls became friends and even spend a lot of time together. The fact that they were neighbors, living right across the street from each other, helped in the process.

 

 

Of course, just like before they didn’t mess their daily routine at school. Both were surrounded by different people and didn’t try to interfere or force their friends to spend time together for the sake of company. Instead, sometimes they went back home together, other days, if the lessons started at the same time, they walked together to school. But most of their activities happened after school or on the weekends.

 

 

Watching movies, going for walks, talking about both serious and pointless things. There were days when all they did was listening to some music for a couple of hours and then walking their own ways. It seemed that neither of girls expected anything from each other… or at least that was what Yoona thought until she accidentally found a sheet of music with lyrics.

 

 

Yoona knew that Taeyeon really like music, mostly those sappy love songs that either leave you breathless, or like the first time, leaves you lying on the floor, surrounded by plushes and pillows — crying your heart out.

 

 

Either way you look at it, Taeyeon's favorite genre of music was quite evident for younger girl. The form of this song didn’t surprise Yoona… what surprised her though, was that it was an original written song by the girl. There were a lot of corrections which meant that older girl worked a lot on it.

 

 

Yoona realized that maybe she should wait until Taeyeon decides to share it herself, but she just couldn’t help herself. We’re all curious human beings and only sometimes we manage to handle ourselves before doing these sort of things. Honestly, even though she looked like one Yoona was never one of those “correct” type of people.

 

 

She sat down and read the lyrics with a small smile on her face, with a sudden thought after finishing the last sentence “That person is really lucky”.

 

 

It was obvious for Yoona that Taeyeon wrote a love song for someone. Also, Yoona had no idea why… but all of a sudden she felt jealous. It wasn’t only

Please log in to read the full chapter