Fix Me (Part 1)

Recreations: YoonTae Edition
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Yoona couldn’t handle it anymore. The music didn’t stop for the third day in a row. Her neighbors can’t be having a party! At least not anymore! Yes, it could last for a day, maybe two days, but three days… there must be a limit to things like that!

 

 

Annoyed and cursing under her breath, Yoona decided that it is reasonable enough to go and check what is happening in that house.

 

 

Honestly, she was never close with these particular neighbors, since the only person that stayed in that house was their  daughter Taeyeon, while the rest of the family traveled around the word. Yoona had seen the girl in school (few times), but they had different lessons and let’s just say none of their friends actually interacted.

 

 

There weren’t any animosity between the girls, it was as simple as it is — they just didn’t interact.

 

 

Simple strangers — despite the close approximity of their houses.

 

 

That was probably the main reason why it took Yoona more than one day to lose her patience altogether. Finally, on the third day, younger girl decided that she’s not taking it any longer and stopped in front of the house with the loudest music, blasting through the windows, and pressed the doorbell.

 

 

No answer.

 

 

She knocked on the doors for at least 10 times and pressed the doorbell for a few more times.

 

 

Still no answer.

 

 

Almost giving up and turning around, Yoona sigh under her breath and decided to try one more thing. Not like it can get any worse, her homework and sleep was already turning to a pile of s*hit, since she couldn’t concentrate on any of that, because of that stupid music.

 

 

Trying the last thing that was on her mind (as a solution), she opened the door.

 

 

Yes, luckily and surprisingly it wasn’t locked.

 

 

Still wondering for a couple of seconds, but decided not t

Please log in to read the full chapter