My Sister's Fiancee (Part 2) LAST

Recreations: YoonTae Edition
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

It took Taeyeon some time to prepare, and after coming back to the room, she instantly asked what was on Yoona’s mind.

 

 

“So what do you want to do first?“

 

 

“Mmm..I don‘t…know“ Yoona started unsure still looking around and feeling like she shouldn‘t be here.

 

 

Taeyeon brushed in off pretending that she hasn‘t noticed any hesitation.

 

 

“Let‘s start with the apartment then“ and walked closer to Yoona locking their arms and leading the way.

 

 

“That‘s our bedroom…I mean Fany‘s and mine“ she added as if that was even necessary.

 

 

“That‘s the kitchen…where we eat…obviously…oh..here‘s the bathroom… seriously I have the best showers here…oh…and finally the room were you are going to stay…for as long as you need…” after this comment Taeyeon opening the door to Yoona’s new room.

 

 

Younger girl walked inside curious and Taeyeon noticed it asking.

 

 

“You like it?“

 

 

“Well..I spend quite some time in a little cartoon size apartment with seven more people…and it‘s like…huge…so yeah... I LIKE IT“

 

 

Yoona confessed honestly still walking around the room both: surprised and amazed.

 

 

Taeyeon smiled slightly “I knew you‘re going to like it…but I have a question for this occasion…“ and stopped younger girl when she was about to leave this room.

 

 

Yoona felt kind of awkward because of the closeness and she didn‘t understand why. After all the time spend abroad Yoona had no issues being close to other people but since she come back home and met her sister's fiancee… it sort of changed…

 

 

Truth to be told, Yoong has always hated these situations when people mentioned some questions. It always associated with bad things like break up or bad news. So she got a little bit worried when Taeyeon said it, and now stood there in front of older girl waiting anxiously.

 

 

“Do you want to eat before going outside? I still have to show you the city!”

 

 

Instantly Yoona relaxed, surprised that all this time she worried for nothing “Sure! What do you have?” asking immediately and already going to the kitchen because she didn’t have a problem of remembering where it was in the first place.

 

 

Taeyeon followed up slowly and reached the kitchen finding Yoong already eating. She looked like caught deer at that moment, a little bit confused and even shocked because of what just happened.

 

 

Tae just shrugged it off and joined the girl. Eating seemed like a very serious matter for both of them.

 

 

While eating, Yoona mentioned quite randomly ”You know I was surprised when my father agreed wit me moving in with you guys. He even insisted that I should do it. Mmm… if I have said something like this before… like few years ago… he wouldn’t have let me to do this for all the money of this world. He’s really protecting and he would have said that well..you’re a couple and I’m like third wheel which is true…” she ended a little bit worried.

 

 

”Don’t worry. You’re not third wheel. Also, I’m sure that we will have a lot of fun together”.

 

 

Younger Hwang stopped eating only for a split second and smiled again while nodding her head.

 

 

Unexpectedly they

Please log in to read the full chapter