05.

{When I'm With You}
Please log in to read the full chapter

We walked up to a cute little restaurant that sat in between a hagwon and a gas station. It was a small mom and papa shop. Taehyung led me to a table near the window. I had never been here but I could tell that Taehyung came here often. The waiter came to our table, he handed us cute little menus. “Can I get you any drinks?” he asked shifting his pink locks out of his face. “The usual for me.” Taehyung said and the waiter brushed him off as if he already knew that. I adjusted my shirt and cleared my throat. “Can I just have water…” I say nervously shifting in my seat. “Can we also get soju?” Taehyung asked perusing the menu. My eyes widened hoping the waiter would say no. Taehyung was not old enough to drink… “And to eat?” the waiter asked with a small dimply smile. “I’ll have kalbi.” Taehyung chimed excitedly and handed over the menu. “With the usual banchan.” I guessed he came here often, but I didn’t think it was this much. “Can I have the bibimbap?” I asked the waiter nodded and took my menu. He turned but didn’t walk away before he started yelling out our order to his father. “I’m Namjoon by the way.” He said turning back and shaking my hand. I smiled softly and nodded. “(Y/N), pleasure meeting you.” I say retracting my hand slowly. After exchanging the simple greeting Namjoon when off to other tables. Taehyung was distracted, looking down at his phone. I turned my gaze from the distracted boy to the world outside. There was a person in all white stumbling past the window. I was curious as to where they were going in such a monochromatic outfit and sluggish attitude. Just as I was sure the person was gone they appeared in the restaurant. I was shocked as the door hadn’t opened nor had the cute little bell hadn’t chimed, but there they were standing there looking at the ground. “So, how have you been doing?” Taehyung asked suddenly capturing my attention for a moment. “I-I’m doing better.” I laughed he gave me a faint smile like he didn’t believe me. I sent him a smile, but he looked down. “How about you?” I asked tilting my head to see his face. “I’ve been better.” He said rubbing his arm. I shot him a confused look, but he did explain anything. Looking over at the white figure who was still standing there; however, now it was facing us. The hood coving the eyes and part of the nose. “Who is this?” I asked staring down the figure. “Who?” Taehyung asked looking around the restaurant. I chuckled nervously pushing my hair over my shoulder.

Can he not see them? I wondered. Namjoon came with our food and drinks setting them down. He clappe

Please log in to read the full chapter