Chapter 5 - END

I'm scared, but what can I do if it's you?

Ok.. I feel guilty.. I dragged this too long. I know and I'm very sorry to the subbies that following this stories. Everything just coming to me after the holiday and bla bla bla.. all the excuse of hectiness of my daily life. Well, i did a 5k ending, and i hope it can relieved my guilty?? XDD.. as always, grammar error everywhere.. and i did the last 2k just today without proof reading. Sooo, yeah, this is me, such a lousy author.. hehehe.. Well, happy read.. ^^

 

“Hey duckie! Don’t slack off!” Eunhyuk kicks Junsu’s long legs on the table.

“It’s just boriiingggg……”

“What? You want another case report?!”

“Of course not stupid. I am glad we had nothing to do anymore. Let’s eat something.” Junsu suggests.

“What? You want me to do errand for you huh?”

“The loser have to buy the famous toasted bread behind the morgue.”

“You don’t serious, are you?! That bloody seller who always wear big wide hat and weird smell from the stall?”

“It’s a night shift paw, what’s the fun without stories behind?” Junsu elbows Eunhyuk’s ribs.

“You go there. I am enough with the crooked man you told me on the toilet. You locked me there last week and I had to call help from Yunho sunbaenim. Do you know how’s that feel?”

“Oww, you chicken hands is afraid?”

“Say who?! You want me to tell you more ty ghost stories? Here, I prepared a lot. I heard on this post, there is a coass spirit  who was killed by a crazy patient that admitted from the hospital. He’s on a night shift like us when he was killed. His head is chopped and his inner vein is bitten. His blood sprouts everywhere. The crazy patient couldn’t be stopped. The police shot him on the head before he could further harm people around. And a priest is called to cleansing this post. And he was kicked from here to the –

Krek! Nguikk! Nguiikk!

“W-what.............? What’s that? Not funny Su..” Eunhyuk speaks.

“What? I don’t do anything!”

“You trickster! I know you. That must be you."

“Let me check.” Junsu stands up to check what is that sound come from?

“W-wait.. Duck..”

“Stay there if you are that scared. Be careful not to pee on your last piece of your uniform.”

Eunhyuk throws a random book from the table and hits Junsu’s back lightly. Junsu shrugs it off.

Junsu walks out from his post casually and checks any moving things beside the night shift’s post. It’s too dark to see so Junsu scoots closer there. After a moment, Eunhyuk didn’t hear anything from Junsu anymore. What? Is he swallow by the evil spirit?

“H-hey! Stupid Duck!”

A light tap on his shoulder and he jumps. “WHAT THE !! SH*TTTT!!! D*MN!!! F***CCKKKKK!!!!!!!” He falls down on the floor and finds his night shift mate is rolling and laughing like crazy. His crazy chest is making him tired all of sudden.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Oh my stomach!!! Do you look at your face?” Junsu still laughing so freely.

Eunhyuk kicks hard Junsu’s flailing legs. “That’s not funny Su..”

“That’s.. Hilariouss!!” Junsu shouts.

“ you!!”

“You losee monkey! Go buy me the bread now!”

“D*mn it!  There is no ghost!”

“No, except the one you told me before.” There is a remnant of tears.

“I will get you back.” Eunhyuk stands fast so he could go away from the joking. “Twice as worse.”

“I’m waiting.” Junsu waves his hands.

He’s alone now. No sounds, only the dark night outside. The lamp on the morgue office even blinking suddenly.

“It’s dark out there.”

"………."

“You are not scared anymore now?” Junsu walks out to look at the one he found before. The boy is squatting silently as his head looks down. “What are you doing here?”

Not a respond from the boy but his shoulder is trembled and Junsu knows if it’s not cause from crying or too scared. No, he’s still scared.

“What are you doing here? It’s almost 7.30..” Junsu squats down too.

Junsu hears hiccups. He doesn’t throw anymore question and just stays as where he is. Eunhyuk will be long gone. It will be just the two of them. Junsu is not seeing this boy for almost the last week. The boy is busy with his newly admitted boyfriend. Junsu feels he can’t greet him like usual. He stops seeing the tall boy.

“Where is your boyfriend? Is he leaving you behind?” Junsu feels itches to run his hand on the brownish clocks.

The tall boy still hiccupping but now he’s looking at Junsu. “…b-boyfriend?”

Junsu has to look away. “That new coass.”

“M-Minho?” Changmin wipes the tears on his cheeks. “I t-told him to go back first.”

“What are you doing here now?” Junsu looks strangely. This boy sent his boyfriend home and he’s crying like this alone here? What is he thinking?

“I…. I….” How can he say he wants to see Junsu? “I..left something behind…” He lies.

“Where? Class?”

“A-already find it.”

“Go back now. It’s already so late.” Junsu stands up and Changmin secretly disappointed. His time with Junsu will end in a moment.

Even though Changmin also stands up, he only moves until meet the bright side of the post.

“Call your boyfriend. He should pick you up now..”

W-what boyrfriend? What is Junsu hyung talking about? “M-my phone battery is…”

“Use mine.” Junsu gives the boy his cellphone without further thought.

“I don’t know the number…”

Junsu quirks his eyebrows. “How can you..” Wait, he doesn’t want to know what happen between Shim Changmin and his boyfriend. “Forget it. Can you go alone?”

Changmin reluctantly shakes his head. Please, can Junsu hyung walks him back again? Changmin wants a try to confess too. It’s already too late though, but if Junsu hyung rejects on him now, he will give up. Changmin will move on and forget about him. He will be happy too if Junsu hyung likes Minji.

Junsu sighs. “Let’s go. Eunhyuk will come back in five or ten minutes.” He leads the way back.

Changmin feels so happy at first. Junsu hyung walks him back to his dormitories. Junsu hyung still as kind as he is. But slowly Changmin feels the awkward silent that’s never there when they walked together. Junsu hyung walks in front of him, not beside him. He walks separately from Changmin. He can only see Junsu hyung’s back throughout the journey. No jokes, no smile, no laugh. He got cold shoulder from Junsu again. Why? Did Changmin do anything wrong to him? Did Changmin say anything wrong? Did Changmin involuntary do mistakes? All of the question come one after another inside his head but Changmin still doesn’t know what the cause of Junsu hyung’s sudden change is.

“Here.” Junsu hyung stops walking and halts Changmin’s deep thought.

They arrive at his dormitories. Junsu hyung is not walking him to his room.

“Tell your boyfriend you already back. He must be worried.” Junsu hyung looks away.

“Hyung!” Changmin calls, afraid Junsu might go away. “I don’t have boyfriend hyung!”

Junsu stops but he doesn’t look back at Changmin. Changmin’s chest feels like being pinched, he feels stinging that Junsu hyung doesn’t want to look at him. But he will never got this chance anymore in the future. Tomorrow Junsu hyung might be Minji’s date already. “I don’t have boyfriend…”

You say that again Shim Changmin. Just tell him what is your feeling now! “I… I..” Changmin doesn’t have guts to see Junsu hyung on the eyes. “h-hyung… I.. I j-just.. ” Gosh, Shim Changmin!  You are wasting his time. Junsu hyung won’t stay long just to hear your stupid unclear voice. He knows he will fail eventually, but he just…. “I-I.. l-lli.. lik-

“STUPID MONKEY IS CALLING! STUPID MONKEY IS CALLING! STUPID MONKEY IS CALLING!”

Changmin looks up and notices the sound coming from Junsu hyung’s pocket. It’s his cellphone ringing.

“What?!” Junsu hyung answers the call immediately like he’s angry. Is he mad because of Changmin? Maybe Junsu hyung doesn’t want to stay longer with him. It’s because he stopped him. Changmin feels unworthy and ugly. He just pushed himself to Junsu hyung without think about the elder’s feelings too.

“Alright, alright. I’m going there.” Junsu hyung ends his call and looks back at Changmin. “I need to go now. Live case admission. You want to say something important?”

Changmin didn’t want to make Junsu hyung angrier at him. He should considered Junsu hyung’s feeling too. He likes Kim Minji. Why Changmin has to confess anyway? The answer is already clear for Changmin. “No hyung. Just go back now.”

“Are you sure?”

“Sure.” CHangmin notices a hopeful glints from the beady eyes but he decides it’s just his own wishful thinking. He bites down his sadness and cover his voice with a little high tone. “You could miss the report hyung.”

Changmin shows his best I’m alright face.

“Well then. I’m going now.” Junsu hyung already runs back to the post. “Don’t forget tomorrow’s presentation! Have a good rest!” The older shouts a reminder from distance and almost make another hole on Changmin’s chest from the drilling pain. Why should he do that? Changmin will learn that he is not anything special. Junsu hyung is just being him, kind to anyone else. He should not nurture his feelings anymore. He should let it get wilted by the time and forgotten.

That night Changmin fell asleep from the exhaustion with his eyes swell from all his crying of his broken heart.

-----

“Isn’t he getting worse than yesterday?” Kyuhyun whispers. He takes pity to one tall friend of his.

Minho nods, obviously agree judging from how Changmin looks so dishevels and bad, like his soul is out from his body.

“Is he getting rejected? You said he went to meet Junsu hyung.”

“I don’t know! It’s just my assumption. Don’t take it seriously.”

“Talk to him, you know him better than me.”

“You spent longer time with him and know Junsu hyung better than me.”

“So what?! Like I know how Junsu hyung feel to Changmin.”

“Hey!” Minho looks incredulously unbelievable. “You said that senior might like Changmin!”

“I said might. I don’t know, he looked taking care of Changmin nicer each days. That boy even going to scary place just to give him notes in class. Isn’t that obvious?”

Minho facepalms. “You know Changmin. He can do various things if he feel touched or guilty toward someone. That’s different, Cho Stupid Kyuhyun.”

“It’s not?!” So Junsu hyung is not into Changmin? “B-but I thought..”

 The two still don’t know what they can do to cheer up Changmin a little bit. The tall coass only focusing on his presentation chart and papers all along the way to the class. There some students that already coming. Kyuhyun and Minho breathe easier as two sensitive names that they banned themselves to mention around Changmin is not around. But not for long.

Kim Minji and her girls come. They’re cheering, squealing, chatting, jumping, hugging, even mocking someone they obviously known as Changmin, explicitly. The lady of the day they say, gathers more and more crowds about her confession.

“Where is Junsu oppa? He’s not coming with you?”

“Whaattt?? Is he shy Minji?”

The girls teases Minji more but inside she feels like conquering the whole world with her news. Shim Changmin obviously nothing compare to her. Everyone know who is the better one for Junsu oppa. And it will never be Shim Changmin. See that? You are nothing Changmin. “He had night shift yesterday. He can be late right?”

“Owwwww, you are so considerate Minjii!”

“How sweettt!”

They go on and on with the hottest topic of the day and Changmin visibly trying hard to ignore it. He wants to not get affected by the cheers and shouts but he can barely cope himself.

“That! That’s Junsu oppa!”

While Changmin clutches his coat under the table, trying not to show how hurt and sad he is. He likes to be buried deep under the ground. Minho and Kyuhyun can’t do much either. Minho pities Changmin to feel bad in the morning. This boy is having his first serious crush in his university year and not even granted for a chance. He gives a brief press on his shoulder, giving strength.

The murmurs are getting louder. Their eyes only set to the senior coass crossing the door. Junsu walks toward the front row on the class. And before anything else, everyone gasps heard from the whole class. Changmin just diving deeper in his own despair that from now on he will never get to see his Junsu anymore. No morning greetings. No ghost jokes. No more warm hand on his hair….

“Why are you crying in this early morning?”

 Changmin knows that voice very well. The voice could be sounded loud and cheerful when it wants to show how happy he is. It can be frantic and worried when he found Changmin crying on the class. Also it feels warm and delight one when it greets Changmin’s ear every morning. It sounds so near.

“It’s my answer. I still choose him.” The voice speaks again.

What answer? What choice? Before everything else, Changmin only realizes he’s dragged somewhere else. He remembers he was lead out from the class. A girl crying on his background but Changmin can care less as he stunned to see the back that giving him cold vibe for the last week. Why? Why is Junsu hyung not going after Minji? Isn’t she confessed to him yesterday? Isn’t he going to say yes to her? Why is he here pulling Changmin out? And what does he mean by choosing? Who is Junsu hyung choose? But he clamps down it deeper. Changmin afraid he gets the unwanted answer. He’s scared.

“Good morning nurse Ok.”

“You are not skipping morning class again right Junsu?” The head nurse looks judgingly at the senior coass sudden appearance.

“No morning class. Live case last night but the police needs them till noon today.”  Junsu reasons. “Can he have some rest mam?”

Changmin is too confused to understand what Junsu hyung trying to do here. He receives a look from the head nurse that makes Changmin slightly uncomfortable. The middle age woman scrunching her eyes like eagle eyeing her victim whether it’s lying to her or not.

“One and a half hour.” The nurse gives Junsu hyung a key. “Use the VIP room. The one day care rooms is too loud for rest.”

Junsu hyung says thank you and brings Changmin again somewhere else.

“H-hyung..” Finally his voice is coming back to him. “W-where are we going?”

Junsu doesn’t answer. It makes him nervous. Junsu hyung opens one door at the very back of the clinic. It’s Changmin’s first time to be there. He never once set his foot on the VIP room. And Junsu hyung makes him too conscious that it’s only the two of them right now, Changmin’s hand on Junsu’s palm is getting warmer, maybe one or two beads of sweats forming. When the door closes Changmin knows he can’t go anywhere. What does the older wants from him?

Once again his voice leaving him. He looks at his feet like it’s the most interesting view in the world.

“Arghhhh..”

Changmin startles from the unexpected groans. He now realizes Junsu hyung release his hands and take a sit on the padded chair.

“Whyyy….”

The younger only sees and sees in confuse why Junsu hyung looks frustrated like that. The question is on the tip of his tounge yet it seems he can’t let it out. His voice still refuse to comeback. Changmin is too nervous and doesn’t know exactly what to do.

And for a while the room only resonance with Changmin’s own silent accompanied with Junsu’s unsatisfied groans before a question break it all.

“You…” Junsu looks the figure of the tall nervous coass that still standing like statue. “You really..” Junsu sighs long. “…did great job at making my head hurt you know..?”

Ch-Changmin makes Junsu hyung hurt? “..s-sorry hyung.” He spontaneously apologize. He ducks lower to hide his self-disappointment. While Changmin wants to do everything within his ability not to make his secret love to feel upset or anything, it’s happen otherwise. What kind of person he is? Surely he is the worse right? Hurting the person you like the most. A warm glassy water already coated his brown orbs slowly. Changmin bites hard his lips and blinks several times not to let the salt water fall down again, at least not in front of Junsu hyung.

Changmin misses everything to his surroundings. He doesn’t know when the older stands up from his seat. He doesn’t know when Junsu hyung walks toward him and stays right there in front of him. He doesn’t know…

“You make my head..” Junsu’s voice is so close with Changmin’s ear. His heart jumps to skip a beat and then pumping faster. “…and my heart in a roller coaster mess.” And before he realizes it, Changmin already traps inside the arms he dreams the most these days. His eyes can only looks forward but he knows now that he’s being hugged warmly by the older. It will pays no more time for his crazy heartbeat coming again and ready to leaps out from his chest, if Changmin doesn’t know his heart is well caged by his ribs.

“h-hyung..?” Changmin afraid it’s all just a dream.

“I.. I’m just being childish here.” Junsu starts to speak and prevent the younger to run away. He actually doesn’t know whether Changmin will really running away or not, just in case. “You look so happy when you meet that new people. I just thought maybe you are with him. But..” Junsu’s hands runs down Changmin’s brownish hair. It cares so carefully and warmly too.

“But..?” Changmin’s hand grips the older’s arm. He wants to hear Junsu speak again. The cold silent is scared him much.

Junsu chuckles spontaneously. He doesn’t know Changmin can be demanding like this one. “But.. I remember your sleep talking. I do hope so much from that to be real.”

“W-what?” What sleep talking? Is Changmin ever sleep in front Junsu? Is he said something wrong? Something embarrassing? What did he say? Changmin doesn’t have any recall about what Junsu hyung just say.

“Let’s see.” Junsu’s eyebrows moving in mischief and Changmin feels half of his tensioin dissolving. Junsu that he knows is slowly return. “You said something that should be your secret I think.”

“Secret?” The only secret Changmin wants badly to be buried is that he’s a coward to ghostly things. But maybe he failed to cover it long time ago. Junsu must be knows it by now. Not to mention from the several times he saved him.

“I don’t think your boyfriend will like it to know that. That Minho boy-” Junsu hyung said.

“I don’t have any boyfriend hyung!” Changmin immediately exclaims. “Minho is not my boyfriend or anything!”

“Are you sure? No boyfriend?” The grins on the older is washing Changmin’s heavy feelings.

“I.. I like someone.. else.” His sentence almost heard like a whisper. He said he likes someone. He hopes he can say it loud it’s Junsu.

But their close distance made it possible for Junsu to hear just as clear as that.

“Is that me?”

Changmin’s brown orbs open to the fullest diameter. Junsu hyung asked if it is him that Changmin like?!

“Can I be that someone else?”

It is surely not what Changmin had expect to hear. Junsu hyugn just asked Changmin whether he likes him or not?! Whether Junsu hyung can be that someone else he likes?!

“Changmin?”

“Oo.. ye.. I.. hyyung.. I..”

“You could just say yes or no Changminnah.

But Changmin still can’t get out from the sudden nervous that wash him away at the moment Junsu hyung asked him that crucial question. No proper words is made from the back of his throat. Any words thrown out from his brain and half his sharp brain is numbed from this kinda dreamy event.

“No?”

Changmin grips the arms on his hand harder. “Nnngggg…” It’s a reflex. That’s not what his silent answer means. He’s just…

“Stop being so cute.” Junsu is too charm with the vulnerable look on his eyes. “You don’t answer me, but doesn’t mean I can hold myself enough not to do something to you.”

What? What is Junsu hyung means? Is that really what Changmin think?

“You really are an interesting puzzle.”

Changmin’s right cheek is cares. The effort to say his answer once again is being disrupted.

“I don’t really take no as an answer Changmin.”

Speak mouth! You have to say that! It’s his only chance to convey his feelings! “I..uh.. yu.. hyng..” Changmin feels frustrated not being able to say that three words. What so hard??

The older sighs long..

“You don’t like me don’t you?” The arms caging Changmin is lossen. “I know. I don’t have to push you like this. Sorry Changmin.” Junsu hyung is turn away from Changmin. It shows him the cold shoulder he received the last week.

No!! That’s not what he means! Junsu hyung is.. Junsu hyung..

“Let’s go-

“I think..!!” Changmin cuts anything that Junsu wants to say. “I think I……..”

Junsu pays more attention to the younger.

“I…..” Please just this one time. “I…..l-li-like…y-you” He shuts his eyes close. He begs inside that it’s still not too late for him. If he is late, than Changmin will be the foolish one not to brave enough. He’s not only a coward, but a very stupid imbecile one too. And if that really what happen next, Changmin will definitely in despair to see Junsu hyung will be with Minji later, or tomorrow, or the next next day after just because he’s not have that courage.

His hair is brushed from a small hand. Changmin slowly opens his eyes.

“Should I pushed you cornered like this to say it?”

Changmin sees a very bright crescent shape on the tadpole eyes of the older. It’s blinding like a sunshine, but beautiful like a moonlight.

“I do like you so much.” Junsu said it clearly to Changmin’s ears that leave him a sting pain on his chest but strangely it swells with so much happiness. Changmin can’t understand. Is it what love is? Unconsciously, his eyes is b with warm water again.

“And sorry to make you crying again.” Junsu cups both of Changmin’s cheeks but his thumb caressing the eyes not to fall his tears. “It’s just a bad habit. I found you crying so hard at first. I can’t help it.”

Changmin can’t move. He afraid Junsu hyung will get away from him. He afraid the touch on his cheeks will leave him. He afraid the smile towards him will be ended. But Changmin can feel the electricity running down his body when Junsu hyung leans closer to him and places a kiss on his eyes. Changmin doesn’t know what feelings he has. He can’t even described it.

“There. Even though you are cute when crying.” Changmin can’t take his eyes from the lips that just kiss his eyes. “You are even more beautiful when you smile.”

And Changmin smiles, the best he had. His heart already beating in a content pace knowing that his feeling is returned.

-----

“Changmin! Are you alright?” Minho slightly pulls his tall friend for suddenly gone.

“I’m fine Minho.”

“You sure look very fine after being kidnapped.” Kyuhyun looks in knowing.

“Did he do something? Is he hurting you? Do I need to kick some here?” Minho searches for any possible scratch or bruises on Changmin’s skin.

“We just talked.” Changmin still not coming down from the heaven bliss he felt.

“Talked? That’s all?! You need to say something Changmin! You become creepy!!!” Minho half shakes his body but he relents to it though. Changmin doesn’t have any intention to fight back or do anything back.

“Excuse me.”

Minho stops shaking Changmin’s body. Changmin jerks up from noticing the really familiar voice. He looks around and found a man crossing one of his arm on his chest. The other arm is lacing on his shoulder, giving a comfortable weight on him. Changmin’s stomach filled with butterflies like effect.

“Can you..stop touching him like that?”

“Eh hyung?” Minho receives a not very good piercing look again. His hands peeled from his best friend shoulder and then he got what the senior means. He puts his hands up, signing he’s not touching Changmin again.

“That’s good.” Junsu hyung shows Changmin an incredible naughty grin but Changmin can’t feel happier. Is Junsu hyung…..jealous? …jealous of…Minho?

“I am a little possessive one.” Junsu leans closer until he can whisper the words to Changmin’s ear. “Do you regret it?”

Changmin’s face smeared with pinkish color. There are so many eyes of people around but Junsu hyung still lacing his hand on Changmin’s back. His body feels hot but his cheeks are hotter and burning.  Suddenly the air feels so warm around Changmin.

“Opppaaa!!” Minji comes and snatches Junsu away from Changmin’s side. Changmin doesn’t have the time to react or do anything.

“You never reject me oppa! I confessed to you first! How can you say you still choose him?? He doesn’t deserve you! You are handsome and all oppa! Shim Changmin is just a ghost coward and I am obviously better than him! I- Aahh!”

Minji harshly peeld from Junsu’s hand and her cliques catches her to not to fall on the -floor.

“You should know your place b****!! Now Junsu hyungnim is Changmin’s boyfriend!”

M-minho? That friend of CHangmin never speak harsh word or do mean things to people. But he did that to Kim Minji.

“You!” Minho points at Changmin. “Say something! Do you want Junsu hyung get snatch or what?”

It’s the courage that Minho gives him. It’s because that Kim Minji still lacing hopes for Junsu hyung. It’s because Changmin never wants Junsu hyung get snatch from him.

“JUNSU HYUNG…” Changmin takes another breath in. “…IS MY BOYFRIEEEENNNNDDDD!!!”

Minho smirks in winning. Kyuhyun also follows him. Kim Minji and her fellows gape in shock. Some coasses that walk pass through the corridor freeze on their own spot. Any convo that happen at the moment completely halt by Changmin’s announcement.

“SO GET AWAY FROM HIM!” Changmin shouts his lung out and doesn’t care what people might see him. What his head say is he wants to chase away Kim Minji. After he’s saying his line, Changmin pants a little bit and unconsciously sending glare toward the drama queen.

The girl stands up and runs away from there. Her gossips girls and boys follow her direction too. Changmin still seeing into the way until everybody are gone.

“Good job Changmin.” Minho pads his shoulder and walks away too.

Kyuhyun gives him a thumb before leaving him behind.

And Changmin can’t make himself look on his back to see what his boyfriend doing behind him because of embarrassment. His cheeks are hot like a burning fire, and slowly creeping to all of his face. He looks down to see his feet once again.

“Hahahahahaha…”

A loud laughter behind his back and Changmin is more embarrassing to look back.

“I only expect a hug or maybe you say something back.” Junsu walks closer, now Changmin’s back slowly feels hotter. “But you give her an awesome warning, plus announcement to all people.”

Oh my God. That’s embarrassing…

“Look here Changmin.”

No no. He can’t look back.

“Hey, it’s alright. I don’t mad.”

Please bore a hole right on his feet so he can hide from this embarrassing moment.

Cup!

Changmin’s brain freeze for a while after a light touch lands on his right cheek.

“That’s because you don’t wat to look here. Your punishment.”

Surely, Junsu never sees someone as innocent as Changmin. He is kind, a very good boy, yet easily embarrass, too self-conscious, and afraid of ghosts too. Easily scared is a bonus that make Junsu can tease the younger whenever his mischief side hits him.

“..p-pun..punis-sshment?” Changmin covers his right cheek, almost doesn’t believe what just happen. He slightly looks behind.

“If you don’t see me right now, I will sulks and punish you even worse. Maybe a new ghost story will-

Junsu finds the younger spun hastily.

“N-no.. g-ghos..ghost story p-please..”

The sparkling brownish orbs eyes look at Junsu with a very earnest request, almost makes him wants to keep Changmin away from the others. No one should see this vulnerable Changmin. They will….

“Alright. No ghost stories.” Junsu takes the younger hands. “I’m just glad. You finally say it. I waited for 3 years for you to notice me, but zero. My friends are not helping either.” He winks.

“T-three years?”

“You don’t know, don’t you? You first year of the gut’s test. Porcupine ghost.” Junsu gives him hints.

“….”

“…the one in the porcupine ghost costume..”

Changmin gasps in surprise. “T-that’s you hyung?!”

“Took you long enough.” Junsu finds he can’t hate the confuse gaze of the younger. It looks adorable. “I thought I will never see you again after this clerkship. Who knows I will find you again here.”

“y-you.. you were.. that g-ghost?”

Junsu chuckles. “We had a bet whether people will scared to our costume. I was lost in the game, so I got the worse costume. I thought no one will ever get scared like that to a porcupine costume..”

Changmin feels embarrass once again.

“You saved me. Although you scared a lot, I bet. You cried like there is no more tomorrow. It’s dark and creepy. Whenever I want to stop you, you are wailing harder. I couldn’t stay with you unless I changed, so I asked Kyuhyun to calm you down and took you back.”

“…sorry…”

“What’s to sorry about? The important is..” Changmin pulled into a warm embrace. “..now you are mine.”

Changmin feels another somersault on the pit of his stomach.

“So. Boyfriend, okay?”

Changmin nods slowly. His hands bravely lacing on Junsu’s waist.

“And.. can I get a kiss too?”

“Eh?”

“A kiss? Too fast? Should I wait?”

“…..”

“Alright then. I know. Maybe I shoul-

Cup!

Changmin hides himself after landing a kiss on his Junsu hyung’s cheek. His own cheeks is burning once again and the elder’s shoulder is the only escape he could think about. He can lift his head upwards.

“You always surprise me.” Junsu hugs Changmin tighter his face full of goofy grin as the younger present him with the first lips-touching-his-cheek event. “Be careful okay. You can’t be this adorable around me.”

“W-why?” Changmin still not recover from his embarrassment.

Junsu whispers again. “Because I can be the wolf. And you are the lost rabbit.”

Krrrryyyuuuukkkkk~~~

No matter how lucky Changmin that day, it still on the top list of the most humiliating day from the while time in his life. Not only he did embarrassing things, he initiates a kiss to the elder. AND his stomach can’t get a grip on itself not to tell the whole world that HE IS HUNGRY. Of course, it’s lunch time. But can it wait for another while after Junsu hyung is not this close with him? Or when Junsu hyung is not HUGGING him like right now? Great Changmin, Junsu hyung must be hate that so much. Look, he doesn’t even say anything. Changmin is ready to hear any mocks or.. Junsu hyung will ask for a br-

“Buahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha!!!”

Changmin’s tomato cheeks return to its place along with his stunned face.

“Changminnnaahh!!!” Junsu tweaks that red looking skin. “I’m just telling you not to be like a lost rabbit, and now you do that..” Junsu cups the younger’s face. “Don’t be sad. Hungry is always bring bad mood, I know.”

Changmin is not upset. He just doesn’t dare to see Junsu hyung’s eyes that close.

“How about lucnh? With me?”

Junsu hyung’s smile is so beautiful yet addicting at the same time. Changmin unconsciously nods.

“Our first lunch.” Changmin’s tall body is being dragged. “There will be more first of us. But I hope I can be your last too.”

“You are my first, hyung.” Changmin replies after get back on his sense of mind. “And you will be my last too.”

Junsu looks back to find the same radiant smile he gets to love to see the most. “Seal that promise..” Junsu leans closer and their lips meet for the first time. It’s awkward and stiff. But it’s only the starter for everything they will going through together in the future. And of course a bright better on of both of them. Changmin can’t ask for anything more than this. His heart is full and like it can burst out anytime soon.

“You are mine.” Junsu nuzzles their nose together. “..forever.” 

 

 

ps : the ending is because suddenly someone send me a pic of Changmin being hungry..XDD