chapter2

please love me again

No one pov.

Argh!!all of the people around here why her. She so annoying. The blonde girl said

Continue walking until shes reach in front at the gate of there school . A man in a black suit approach bow at the girl .

Hello miss Jung.said the man.

taking the things from the girl and guide her to the car opening the car door. 

It a long ride... until they reach to the house a big one.when the girl get inside her sister are there watching tv.  She sigh and walk straight to her room.laying in the bed and get some sleep.

Yoona pov.

When I get inside of my room I lay down on my bed.

What a rough day.I said

But then I suddenly remembered about what happened earlier oh my God the teacher of mine I imaging things again like there is a horns that growing in her head fangs in nails growing in her hand and her eyes turning black.

When she shout on me angrily it looks like she going to kill me.

IM YOONA!!

IM YOONA!!

IM YOONA!!

It keeps repeating in my head.

What the.I shook my head because of my imagination.

Beast really exist eh..I said

Oh.I remember the girl that I bump.she's beautiful but airheaded and crazy at the same time.

I feel like I'm sleepy getting blurry my sight I keep blinking my eyes close slowly and fell asleep. 

Ring...ring...

Argh annoying phone. 

I take the phone and answer. 

What!!I'm sleeping. Bye. I said not minding who I was talking.because I'm really tired and sleepy turning it off. Back to my dream land.

No one pov.

That girl really.she hung up the call really I can't believe .this girl is really something.I'm going to kill her when I see her.the girl said.

Hey what happened ?the person said when he/she got inside on the girl room.

Nothing.just trying to talk on her. But I think she not going to talk on me.said the girl and walk out in the room going downstairs headding to their pool.

On the other side.

Look what you have done.your pressuring her. She blame herself for what happened long time ago and it's all because of you .making her see that you didn't care giving her look that she is a mistake a mistake that she is born on this world. The person said angrily.

That Person just walk past at the man that he/she talking and stop for awhile and said .

no one blame her about the accident it's just you and mom.after that person fade of the sight of there father.

The so called father form his hand in fist angrily walking out on his office and slam the door very hard.

Jessica pov.

Hey Jess wake up.the girl wearing pink said.

I know who is waking me up.but I don't to because I love sleeping you know.

Yah!!Jessica jung sooyeon wake up now.or I well put cucumber in your food that you well not notice. the girl said.

Arghh.its so irritating.

I wake up because of the cucumber thingy. I look at my sister and said.

YAH!!your so annoying tiff get out of my room now!

Giving her a deadly glare.she just look at me and smile running away quickly. 

Huh weird I said.suddenly I felt something I look at my bed and shout.

AHHH!!!!TIFFANY JUNG HWANG MIYOUNG !!YOU ARE SO DEAD!IM GOING TO KILL YOU.

just wait my beloved sister .

Oh my god cucumbers everywhere.

Tiffany pov.

flashback earlier.

heHe.she didnt not realize yet .i stare at my sister and get out of her room immediately. Going outside I cover my ears because I know what well happened next shes going to let out her dolphin voice .

I think the whole world well hear her voice.

Ouch my poor ear. 

Minutes later she get out of her room glaring at me. My my my beloved sister that glare will not affect me.haha

End of flashback.

Mom it my flight now I gonna go.I said.

And oh jessi take care because you know.cucumbers everywhere haha.I said and laugh so hard.

Why you!! She going to do something on me. When mom stop her.

Jessi stop it. Your sister need to go now.mom said.

I just smile on Jessica and stick out my tongue.

I walk away bath suddenly stop .when jessica said

yah.tiff the airplane well crash when you get inside.

i just smile and said you well cry if the plane crash and i well hunting you even im a ghost .haha i laugh on her.

Because of her fearful look.i win again.

I bid my goodbye and get on the plane.

No one pov.

When Jessica shout earlier.

a girl watch tv in the living room when she felt like someone shout.her hair in the back of neck stand .what is that? weird .she said and shrugged it.