chapter5

please love me again

yoona and jessica walk hand in hand smile visible to their faces. but when jessica turn to face her lover she stop from taking another step.
yah!! you look like a maniac. whats with that freaking smile? Jessica said, annoyed.

yoona stop from her step turning around to stare at Jessica eyes. make the latter taking a back she knows this is not the first time she stare those eyes. but this is the first time she stares deeply into her lover's eyes. realize how beautiful her eyes notice that something change she may see how vulnerable her yooona is. but seeing the happiness reflecting to her eyes make jessica determine that she well only make yoona happy and well not making her lover feel the sadness anymore.

jessica got back to reality when she saw her lover smile replace with frown.

hey.. are you ok? yoona said

yes im ok whats up with that frowning face? jessica worriedly ask

nothing it just that you look like spacing out. is there a problem?is it because i smile like stupid awhile ago or do you just realize that you dont love me?yoona ask with sadness written to her face. when yoona got no response she turn her back to jessica walking away from her lover. thinking maybe jessica didnt really love.how could she love her when they just know each other in a short time and got together. they didnt even know each other that much.

jessica on the other hand snap back run after her love when she didnt spot her she go to the garden and saw her laying down at the bench with eyes close. walking toward the girl seeing how peacefuly the latter is makes her heart race so fast. she smile reaching her lover face but something nots right she saw tears on latter face. the smile replace with sad one.

yoo...na... jesssica said

stoping herself from crying. yoona on the other move a little because she feel something on her face. slowly opening her eyes she saw jessica hand on her face. about to close eyes again but feeling wetdrops to her face makes her sit up and stare at jessica. hey what wrong? are you ok? yoona ask dispite of the event that happen awhileago. but she cannot stand seeing jessica crying. its hurt her more. there nothing in her mind when saw the girl in tears. only one word pop up in her mind hug jessica. wrap her arm around girl waist she put her face to the crying girls neck and said sorry about what i did awhile ago. yoona said shamelessly

its ok its my own fault. sorry for spacing out the truth is.i got mesmerize to your eyes. i realize how beautiful it is.i didnt know how fast my heart beating so fast just seeing you face. dont you ever said that i dont love you. even we just know each other in a short of time my feelings for you are real. I LOVE U yoona so much. jessica said. cupping yoona face looking to her eyes deeply without looking away. she slowly holdher lover face closing the until there lip colide.

closing there eyes together.when there pull out from the kiss. they smile and say lets go we have go to our class. inside the class yoona stare at jessica smiling like an idiot.not minding the class that the teacher has been descuss. without realizing theres an object flying towards her direction hitting her face. yahhh!!!! what the!!! yoona yelled but got cut of feeling a devil aura. slowly but surely prying that its not what shes been thinking and also to not hear her yell. she carefuly turn to look in front her pry has not been granted. she saw the fumming teacher smoke could be seen in her profesor body.

you!!! pointing to yoona. if you dont have anything to do but just stare to ms jung well you please get out to my class IM YOONA!!!profesor yell making yoona flinch oh no the dark devil are out the profesor dungeon again.this bad.really really bad.the student might got killed.she might harm jessica. no the profesor cant do that.i must do something to this devil.her face are super annoying i must slay the devil. yoona mumble enough to hear by all student especially by the profesor.all the student inside laugh to her because of what is say. feeling embarass she look down cursing some words. jessica on the other hand trying to stop herself from laugh putting her left hand on she stifle a giggle. all of you shut up! IM YOONA GET OUT!!! profesor shout yoona hurriedly get her stuff and get out. jessica compose herself start to listen again. remind me later to tease yoona. said to her mind. yoona just wait ouside there room dance dorkly to erase the image of her profesor. OMG! i saw horns of that devil again so scary.

shivering thinking the profesor she avert her mind to jessica seeing how the reaction of what happen. she find it cute. skip the class are done the student got out the room. talking and laughing about what yoona did.waiting for her lover to got out.as jessica done from packing her things she got out and saw yoona is waiting for her.remember what the girl do she start to tease.oh no the dark devil areout of the profesor dungeon laughing at the scene awhile go.

yoona pout and said your so mean. walk away leaving jessica behind. hey im sorry im just joking. yoona please stop jessica said chasing yoona. when girl stop she stifled a giggle. hehe got you she said and run before jessica could reach her.as jessica reach yoona holding the girl she imidiatly hug her. making yoona struggling first then hug back. jessica then said where here.I have to go now.bye hop in inside the car bidding goobye to yoona.

yoona just when car was nowhere to be seen she walk heading to her home.

 

 

somewhere

they dont know that someone witness everything they do. for now she/he let yoona enjoy for alittle.

 

 

someday jessica well not be your said the person before she/he gone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

so many errors sorry about my writting and gramar.